This thread is privately moderated by RtadW, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 11, 2019, 09:27 AM
Trader Rating: 4
RtadW
Thread OP
$850.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

HOBIE HAWK-by Ross

Hobie Hawk newer production circa 1991, ordered from Ross Models , Sparks Nevada almost ready to fly by ex-wife. Newer materials than 70's models that are seen everywhere. Factory covered orange topside, white bottom surfaces with pinstripes on wings and fuselage (needs touch up on paint but did not want to disturb factory finish). (EDIT) Have since found out Ex had it covered by professional-custom pin-striping. I moved to Missouri and no soaring areas available. I fly elec Ava's now. Last flown in the 90's, been stored in climate controlled basement since. Comes with all original hardware and manual included in original styrofoam and cardboard box with address and dating as in pictures. See ship date and location on box. 2 small holes in covering and typical bottom scuffing. Imagine having a sailplane made with 20+ year newer materials, using original Hobie tooling and specs!

THIS IS A RARE LIMITED PRODUCTION SHIP

Was originally on Ebay last December-decided NOT to sell

Lot of chatter about this bird when posted , was told this is a highly sought after Hawk and worth the price

QUOTE; Just thought I would like to say that the Ross Hawks were some of the very best Hawks made on the original tooling. Those of us that are truly familiar with the Hawk and the tooling ( I made Hobie Hawks and sold the tooling to Dennis Ross) know the quality Dennis put into his Hawks. Hope you succeed in selling your Ross Hawk....at the price you are advertising it, it is a better buy than most of the Hobie Hawks that make their way to eBay......Good Luck. Bob Martin
Last edited by RtadW; Jun 11, 2019 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Content error
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2019, 10:25 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Gots me a good used Hobie Hawk
Is the Ross Hawk still available?

Steve Corbin cell# 909 273 5347 or home 909 337 4333

Quick Reply