This thread is privately moderated by ncrebel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 10, 2019, 08:52 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

Looking for a better remote for my JJRC Q61

HI Guys

I am looking for a better remote or upgraded remote that will work with my JJRC Q61 .

I had to replace to the receiver board soon after I got it because of a crack in one of the components , but ran great for 2 weeks before quitting on me and it could go a long way .
Now that I have gotten the new receiver board , the truck cant go was far as it once did with out losing the signal from the remote.
{ The lights on the truck would blink on and off }

I really don't know what is wrong , but I am guessing a better remote could help, but I don't know where to look because I am still new to the RC world,
Your advice would be most welcome
{ yes I had fresh batteries in the remote }

Thanks
Last edited by ncrebel; Jun 10, 2019 at 09:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 16, 2019, 09:44 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Stay thirsty my friends.
You most likely do not need a new transmitter. You probably need to bind the receiver to your remote. Do a google search on how to do this with your truck.

Quick Reply