Jun 08, 2019, 06:14 PM
Thread OP
Help!

WINGSLAND Minivet

Hi guys & girls my name is Paul and Iím the 🇬🇧 And have recently joined the RC group.

I have recently acquired a very little used WINGSLAND Minivet 5Ē screen version from a friend of mine. Itís about 3 yrs old and appears to be running 2016 firmware.
I have done 4 short test flights with it so far and flying side of things seems to be ok.
The one thing that mine seems to have is a camera gimbal problem.
It has a red flashing led inside the copter and one flashing led on the camera platform underneath just near the update port. Also a few times the camera gimbal stutters.
In past week I have watched many YouTube videos on these machines and read a lot about the various issues that people have had with them.
But have not seen anything mentioned about these two red flashing ledís that mine has, even in the full instructions I looked at from the download.
I have seen the gimbal calibration info but not sure if I can do it from my MacBook, I even sent email to Wingsland about it but from the what Iíve learned you have more chance of being handcuffed to a ghost than getting a reply!!!
I know most people have probably moved on to the latest drones now but hopefully someone out there might be able to shed some light on this issue I may have.

Best regards Paul
to remove ads between posts
Jun 21, 2019, 04:58 AM
Hi, I have got same problem, something like shaking the camera of the gimbal. I have solved instaling the last firmware version. In my case not necessary post calibration just install the firmware
Jun 21, 2019, 05:01 AM
in the other hand I make a mistake recently with my minivet and i need some help from a minivet owner. In order to send me a configuration file, but it has to be windows system. I need the *inf file of the driver that windows get to communicate with the drone trough usb
Jul 03, 2019, 05:27 PM
Thread OP
Hi I still have a windows 7 aspire note book, I wonder if that could be used to do any calibrations or updates if I can get the hold of the software to do this ��

Quick Reply