This thread is privately moderated by MaxxAction, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 08, 2019, 05:51 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$325.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Kyoshos SC6 ready to race stock or open.

Kysosho SC6 Race Ready 2wd SCT. Comes with two motor setups, so can be run open, or in stock class. Currently outfitted with Castle Creations 4800kv Sensored motor, and Mamba SCT Sensored ESC. Also comes with a new Maclan 17.5t motor and Toro ts50 2s esc.

Perfex ks-5031 metal gear servo and aluminum arm. Kyosho Aluminum rear hubs. Team associated big bore emulsion cap shocks, a full set plus one front spare lower arms, front pivot block, tie rods, sway bars, all hardware to rebuild the front end, spare slipper clutch and shock pistons. Extra complete Cv's, and a pair of just axles. Body is an 8/10 only because it has one crack in it.

I installed a Traxxas TQ tx/rx so it would be ready to run. Great truck, stupidly fast with the current setup, and handles great! I placed a couple times with it last summer.

I am willing to accept offers, not really open to trades, and shipping is negotiable.

Put some race tires, and a transponder on it, and you are ready to race out of the box.
Last edited by MaxxAction; Jun 09, 2019 at 08:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply