Jun 15, 2019, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2663
Detected. Now that's funny.

Mike
It was the lead in line for a series of jokes which, given recent activity on the thread, I decided not to crack as I believed that they might be deemed to be "offensiive" or "off topic"
At the time of writing I have by some miracle avoided any points and I thought it best not to aquire a full house all at once
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2019, 06:44 AM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didactylos4
It was the lead in line for a series of jokes which, given recent activity on the thread, I decided not to crack as I believed that they might be deemed to be "offensiive" or "off topic"
At the time of writing I have by some miracle avoided any points and I thought it best not to aquire a full house all at once
LOL. This whole thing is ridiculous.

Mike
Jun 15, 2019, 07:52 AM
RCG Admin
Looks like this got out of hand with many posts talking about site moderation issues. I moved it to Site Chat for that reason and reversed the infractions for flatulence. Since the OP’s post is hidden and the topic seems fractured due to the mod discussion I am also closing the thread.

Quick Reply