This thread is privately moderated by jonathan7x70, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 07, 2019, 10:29 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Jonny D
Thread OP
Wanted

Vladimir Models Graphite Parts or entire aircraft.

I have a Vladimir Models Graphite 3.1M Vtail glider. F5J & F3J.
I am looking for a Vtail for it or an entire airframe.
I have a picture to show what it looks like. Let me know. Thank you in advance.
My email is [email protected]
Or on Facebook. Jonny D Falgout profile pictures is a Team Gaui USA Heli Pilot.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2019, 12:48 PM
Trader Rating: 18
I Fly in Colorado too!
Duplicate Post.

Archie
Jun 08, 2019, 12:50 PM
Trader Rating: 18
I Fly in Colorado too!
Hi, I have a build up carbon caped v tail that came with my Mini Graphite. Not sure if its interchangeable or not.

First of all I hate how Iphone pics won't post like they are taken. Sorry.

My mini was the my first molded sail plane. This is the tail I received with it from a private purchase. I tried routing the control rods out side the fuse to connect with the control horns. It did not work as the bend outside the fuse was binding the carbon rods. So I cut the control horns off and was going to make my own bolt on that allowed the rods to come out the back but could not really figure out the bends. So...... I ordered a molded tail direct from Vlad.

It may be too small for your standard Graphite but I thought I would let you see the measurements and see and perhaps if you can use it or maybe some else can.

I will ship it to the ConUS for $75.00

Archie

Archie
Last edited by madwinger; Jun 08, 2019 at 09:29 PM.
Jun 08, 2019, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Jonny D
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwinger
Hi, I have a build up carbon caped v tail that came with my Mini Graphite. Not sure if its interchangeable or not. I can send pictures and measurements if you like.

Archie
Sure!
here is fine or best on Facebook messenger. I am Jonny D Falgout.
Thanks

Quick Reply