Jul 24, 2019, 05:52 AM
Hi
Is the Plush-32 _12A able to have a car mode (Fwd-Reverse-neutral @ 1500Ás) ?
Picture of the pgrm card ?
Louis
to remove ads between posts
Jul 24, 2019, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourdan
Hi
Is the Plush-32 _12A able to have a car mode (Fwd-Reverse-neutral @ 1500Ás) ?
Picture of the pgrm card ?
Louis
programming card only allows to set the direction - normal or reverse.

Did anyone try the brake feature? I have plush-32 12A and the programming card. With the brake turned on and strength set to 100% it doesn't seem to make any difference. I can spin it just as easily with battery on/off. Motor is A1510 2500KV . Really need the brake for a small power glider
Aug 02, 2019, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellj
Does it need a new different programmer card?
E.G. is the "Plush 32" programming card compatible with the one for the old versions?

N.B. What do we call the old versions? Plush V1? Plush 8bit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joolstacho
Yes I need to know this too.
Can I use my existing programming card, or do I have to buy the new one?
Unfortunately, no.
It does not work with the old programming card.
Aug 14, 2019, 04:16 PM
Work hard, play hard
I know that HK wants us to buy a programming card for the Plush-32, but since mine can installed (Avios MiG-17), I'd like to be able program it with my TX. I can't find a programming instruction sheet (via a TX) online though. Does one exist? If so, can someone post a URL for it, or a scan/photo?
Aug 14, 2019, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxotnik
I know that HK wants us to buy a programming card for the Plush-32, but since mine can installed (Avios MiG-17), I'd like to be able program it with my TX. I can't find a programming instruction sheet (via a TX) online though. Does one exist? If so, can someone post a URL for it, or a scan/photo?
An instruction sheet comes with the product.
Attached is a high resolution scan.
Even two copies
Aug 14, 2019, 10:31 PM
Work hard, play hard
Galand, thanks!!! The Plush-32 ESC came installed in my Avios MiG, and no instructions were included. Thank you very much for the scan. After reading the manual, it appears that only the throttle calibration and motor brake can be set using the TX. I guess that programming card is required to mess with other settings, such as number of poles.

Thank you very much for taking the time to scan this for me.
Aug 15, 2019, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Galand, thanks!!! The Plush-32 ESC came installed in my Avios MiG, and no instructions were included. Thank you very much for the scan. After reading the manual, it appears that only the throttle calibration and motor brake can be set using the TX. I guess that programming card is required to mess with other settings, such as number of poles.

Thank you very much for taking the time to scan this for me.
When I saw your Me262, I had to do it
Aug 15, 2019, 07:22 AM
Work hard, play hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galand
When I saw your Me262, I had to do it
Everyone NEEDS a Me-262!!!
Aug 15, 2019, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Everyone NEEDS a Me-262!!!
Certainly when your handle is Galand (even with one L)!
Aug 15, 2019, 09:31 PM
Work hard, play hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galand
Certainly when your handle is Galand (even with one L)!
JV44 rules, Herr General. I wasn't sure if your user name was tribute to Adolf Galland or not. I'm a big fan of the planes fielded by the Luftwaffe and of the pilots who flew them. Dolfo was a fantastic pilot and leader of men.
Sep 13, 2019, 07:12 PM
I'm having trouble finding explanations for the settings. I have the programming card and I have a 3d plane, i'm not sure what "startup power" should be set to, the default is 25% , is this equivalent to "soft start" ? So for a plane I should set it to max which is 45%?

Also "auto rotation restart time", I understand that's a helicopter setting but the default is 20s. Should I change it to OFF or leave it default? Since i won't be using throttle hold?

I'm missing something, ive plugged the motor in but when I plug the battery in I get three beeps regardless whether the transmitter is throttle up or down and then nothing. The tx/rx are working and it's working with my old esc... I have one of those asx receivers that takes a while to initialise could that be the issue? Do I have to power up. The receiver first?
Last edited by vespine; Sep 13, 2019 at 08:40 PM.
Sep 13, 2019, 10:40 PM
yes i had to power up the receiver first, it sort of rings a bell,. i think i had the same issue like 10 years ago lol... I'm surprised it isn't really like a first steps thing in the instructions
Sep 16, 2019, 02:20 PM
sportflyer
Did you find out what the start up power mean ? Does this refer to only 1st time start up at beginning of flight ? BTW is the default setting for the brake function to be off? Tks
Sep 19, 2019, 06:40 PM
Steps? What steps?
The values in green are the default settings.
Sep 20, 2019, 08:49 PM
sportflyer
This is my first Turnigy Plush ESC .
Do I need a motor connected to the ESC to use the programming card?

Tks

Quick Reply