Aug 01, 2019, 02:17 PM
Awesome truck.

to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2019, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=carbow;42426359]Is this the real scale model?

100% real
Aug 09, 2019, 02:45 PM

speakers & dancing

Video of how to place 3 speakers in the bed of your Infraction. Two for music, one for truck sound.

Anything RC - ARRMA INFRACTION (Custom Speakers) (8 min 46 sec)

Dancing Infractions. Start @ 2:15 minute mark.

8S Arrma Infraction Vs 6S Arrma Infraction DOUBLE TROUBLE! (5 min 43 sec)
Aug 31, 2019, 01:48 PM
I took my Limitless out for a run with the Arrma Infraction BLX185 system and got 104mph.

Arrma Limitless 104mph run w/stock Arrma BLX system (3 min 57 sec)
Aug 31, 2019, 02:59 PM
The Mad Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADRCER View Post
I took my Limitless out for a run with the Arrma Infraction BLX185 system and got 104mph.
Very nice, a good bit quicker than a stock Infraction (though I don't know exactly how the gear ratios compare). All things being equal, no doubt the better aerodynamics of the Limitless help out.
Sep 01, 2019, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC1138 View Post
Very nice, a good bit quicker than a stock Infraction (though I don't know exactly how the gear ratios compare). All things being equal, no doubt the better aerodynamics of the Limitless help out.
Thanks! The difference in gearing is the Infraction has a center diff with a 46t spur gear and the Limitless has a 34t spool setup.
Sep 02, 2019, 11:59 AM

151mph

I keep telling my friends it's a toy.
Start @ 1:05 mark

Arrma Limitless 151mph 6s pass ,Ripple killer cap packs (2 min 51 sec)
Sep 07, 2019, 06:06 PM
Build Story at www.Motorworldmedia.com
Sep 07, 2019, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbow View Post
I keep telling my friends it's a toy.
Start @ 1:05 mark

https://youtu.be/ez0cnm7nVHA
151 mph is insane. What's your setup?
Sep 01, 2020, 09:21 PM
My hovercraft is full of eels.

V2 Infraction.

Got a V2. I didn't order a V2, but I got one. It's cool. I'm really looking forward to running it... WHEN I GET BATTERIES!

You see, when I ordered the V1 back in June, I ordered a new set of LiHVs with XT90s because the V1 came with XT90s. Makes sense, right?

Well... the V2 that I didn't order doesn't have XT90s. It has the new Smartsy fartsy ESC and plugs. Of course, Horizon has nothing in stock so I had to hit up eBay. I really didn't want to order another $270 worth of batteries and charger but I did. They should be here long before this rain goes away.

E-brake, new RX with AVC and telemetry. I dig it. That will be fun. I'm just gonna bash and drift in the street and hang the 90 degree turn in front of my house as fast as it can. I'm not really into speed runs and don't have room for them anyway.

Lot's of pics. It doesn't fit in my 1:10 two-car garage.
Sep 02, 2020, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the ARRMA club. Ultra fun platform and driving experience. Make sure to stock up on tires. Like the new V-2 will be adding the handbrake to my Felony.
Sep 03, 2020, 07:53 PM
Thanks. I had a Fazon for a while so it's not my first Arrma but it's good to be back in the club.

My batteries came in today and I was able to run it for about 2 minutes but I did not like the stock controller so I brought it inside to bind it to my DX5 Rugged. That was an hour ago. I'm taking a break before I throw the DX5 out into the street. That infuriating touch sensor is the worst interface I have ever tried to use on any product ever made. It's absolutely useless!
Sep 04, 2020, 08:27 PM
Got some good runs on it today. What an awesome thing this is right out of the box. The control and precision is just outstanding. It hangs the 90 in front of my house like nothing else I own and handles the rough spots and pebbles with ease. It's a beast!
Sep 04, 2020, 10:40 PM
The Mad Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD One. View Post
Thanks. I had a Fazon for a while so it's not my first Arrma but it's good to be back in the club.

My batteries came in today and I was able to run it for about 2 minutes but I did not like the stock controller so I brought it inside to bind it to my DX5 Rugged. That was an hour ago. I'm taking a break before I throw the DX5 out into the street. That infuriating touch sensor is the worst interface I have ever tried to use on any product ever made. It's absolutely useless!
LOL!!! I have a DX5C I picked up to try out as I like my DX6 air tx. I figured the interface would be similar enough with the scroller wheel that I'd like it. I also wanted to try out all of the smart features/real time telemetry since I have a Losi Tenacity TT that has the smart ESC/RX and I have a single smart battery. I don't know if it's my particular unit or if it's common to the entire line, but the scroller on the DX5C is SO sensitive, it scrolls when I try to just press the button. I think I used it twice before throwing it back in the box and going back to my Futaba 3PV in the Tenacity.

Quick Reply