Jun 07, 2019, 08:05 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

After many year it flew. Dave Patrick’s original Finesse

After many years of being in storage and then rebuilt, while I was at work I let my brother take Dave Patrick’s Finesse out to fly. He said it flew wonderful.

I tried to keep it as flown by Dave. Same YS he flew it with refreshed by Richard Verano. Just replace all electronics with MKS. And got the new more powerful Futaba retract servo. Of course new tank and all new fuel lines.

From the spinner to the retracts is how Dave built and flown the plane in contests years ago. I never even repainted the spinner since Dave painted it after he received it from Dave brown.

And only needed a few clicks of trim. I’ll have to get more pics and video when I can go with.
Last edited by crashEMhard; Jun 07, 2019 at 08:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 07, 2019, 12:38 PM
My brothers might get to fly one of my planes.

On a buddy box.

LOOKS NICE!

Andy
Jul 21, 2019, 09:40 PM
Great photography.
Jul 22, 2019, 08:09 AM
Beautious! You'd have been welcome at the Glow Plug Palooza in Decatur this weekend. Mostly Saito and OS, so a YS would have been something different.

Dang it was hot!

Andy
Jul 24, 2019, 11:36 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Beautious! You'd have been welcome at the Glow Plug Palooza in Decatur this weekend. Mostly Saito and OS, so a YS would have been something different.

Dang it was hot!

Andy
Totally forgot about it. Could have brought a few planes.
Jul 24, 2019, 11:37 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhal22
Great photography.
Not bad for a camera phone. Thanks

Quick Reply