This thread is privately moderated by craero, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 06, 2019, 07:40 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
$45.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

LaForge v2.1 + Diversity Module with latest Firmware

Hey! Thanks for taking a look! I'm unloading some things I seldom use to buy more things I may not use, such is the hobby! PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

These is the v2 main and diversity modules (with buttons not wheel) I'm also including the diversity cable. Firmware is the latest 3.x branch. I'll cover shipping to the US lower 48. Any other shipping locations, I'll get an estimate and you'll be responsible for covering it.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply