Jun 04, 2019, 12:43 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Free Proctor 1/4 scale Fokker D-VII

My Proctor 1/4 scale Fokker D-VII needs more TLC than I can give it. After a minor shunt last weekend I've decided to remove radio, batteries, smoke system, Etc. and put it on the shelf for the time being. Although fuse, wings and undercarriage are intact, what it really needs is a complete going over, minor repairs and recovering. It will be years if ever before I will be able to give it the attention it deserves. It's such a nice plane, with so many great proctor kit details, like aluminum side cheeks, tubular (dowel) fuse construction, and true to life wing structures, Etc. I hate to see it sit on the shelf and deteriorate.

I would rather give it away to someone who might restore it as it should be. If you appreciate scale detail and feel you would like to rebuild a classic kit instead of starting from scratch this might be a plane for you. Contact me at [email protected]

Shipping is not practical. Pickup in Champaign, Illinois or I can transport / meet you within a reasonable distance.

Best,
Painless
to remove ads between posts
Jun 05, 2019, 03:40 PM
sent you an email
Jun 22, 2019, 02:43 PM
Wow this is a great deal.. I hope the person posts some pics of the restore..

Quick Reply