This thread is privately moderated by Peter.Scale, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 03, 2019, 01:34 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$1.23 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Found

Dubro #856 Heavy Duty Servo Arms for Airtronics Servo's

Looking for a couple of packages of Dubro #856 Heavy Duty Servo Arms for Airtronics /Sanwa servo's
to remove ads between posts
Jun 04, 2019, 06:25 AM
Trader Rating: 108
Hello,
I have some new but out of package heavy duty arms that I had stored with my Airtronics stuff, tried them on an Airtronics servo to confirm and they fit perfectly. They are tan in color and have "DB" stamped on them. I'm pretty sure that stands for DuBro. There are 2 double arms, and 3 single arms. One of the single arms is a bit shorter than the other 2. None of them appear to be drilled or otherwise altered.
PM me a zip and I can quote you a price shipped, I'd like to get $10 plus shipping.
Jun 04, 2019, 03:46 PM
Thread OP
Hello:

Tan is the correct colour for Airtronics, but as Durbo made two different sets of arms ( one standard and the other super strength long) can you check the length of the double arms) they should be 2 1/4 inches. My postal code is L0B1B0

Thanks Peter
Jun 04, 2019, 05:30 PM
Peter,
Yes, the double is actually 2 5/16".
Man, I had no idea shipping to Canada was so outrageous. It will cost almost $11 to send these to you. I would be happy to send them, just let me know, or let me know if there is a less expensive way. I would understand if you decide to pass.
Jun 05, 2019, 06:15 AM
Thread OP
Thanks for checking out the postage costs, yes it is a little expense. The time I pay you for the arms and postage and convert it to Canadian dollars it will be nearly $30.00. A little expense.

Thanks, but I will pass Peter
Jun 05, 2019, 07:27 AM
Peter, you should check out EBAY, there are some on there that might be a more reasonable deal depending on how much they charge for shipping to Canada!
Jun 05, 2019, 05:50 PM
Thread OP
I have checked ebay, but the want a arm and leg to ship. Have found a couple of packages in a hobby shop in Alberta.

Peter

Quick Reply