This thread is privately moderated by Cabledawg1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 03, 2019, 07:04 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Pics for veithjj

I wanted to make sure of exactly what you wanted before we talked about price and to go over a few things. I took photos of the things I believe you want. I am positive everything works fine, but have not checked anything since the crash. It was a slow low level crash that went over on its side. I will check everything to make sure it works before letting you know a price. Ill do that tonight.
The yellow on the fan blades looks like dirt but its not, its yellow overspray from when I painted the bottom 2 years ago. The yellow esc thingy you see in one of the photos is the controller for the brakes. The power input is 7.2V to 14.8V, I installed a balance connector to get 14.8V from your onboard 6S battery. The brakes are really nice and the wheels are slightly larger than stock. You will have to hog out a little foam so they retract, but its easy. The link to them is here:
https://www.dreamworksrc.com/65mm-el...el-set-v2.html

Let me know you read this and we are on the same page. My father was in the Army and we traveled overseas a lot, where are you stationed at?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2019, 07:45 AM
My Atari has 77tons, and flies
Iīm in Ramstein, ex USAF
Yeah, thatīs pretty much the parts I was thinking of. I donīt need the Freewing servos.
Jun 03, 2019, 09:56 AM
Thread OP
Cool, Ill get to testing everything tonight and will let you know asap.
Jun 03, 2019, 10:11 PM
Thread OP
Check out the video I made and let me know if you need any clarification. $100 shipped seems fair for everything as long as shipping doesn't kill me. My paypal is [email protected] .

F18 Electronics (3 min 10 sec)
Last edited by Cabledawg1; Jun 04, 2019 at 12:48 AM.

Quick Reply