Jun 03, 2019, 05:45 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Tenshock esc help

Hi, I need help for my Tenshock 40A esc model TS-E04026B , I got the boat few year back but i lost the program card to the esc, i wonder if any one had the user manual for the esc so that i can program it by the tone.

Regards

[email protected]
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2019, 04:22 PM
Just Plane Nutts
No luck finding it online. All I see available is the Tenshock BX40 40 amp/hr ESC, and it's manual only mentions card programming with no manual option given.

http://tenshock-motors.de/mediafiles...0%20MANUAL.pdf
Jul 04, 2019, 07:04 PM
I has the same problem before. I wrote Tenshock about the tone programming and at first they had no idea what I was talking about. I then sent them the manual of other ESC that shows TX programming with tones as well as the clip showing the programming steps.
Their answer? Use the card!!
I did however by mistake, got into the programming mode via the TX but had no clues what the tones meant.
Just yesterday, I took the Tenshock BX140 that I never used to install into my just built jet boat. The first time the calibration went fine and worked okay. Then it stops working! I also have the BX40 and the BX80 which sometime upon start up, I had to trim the throttle to make it works.
But this time, no luck. I even tried new RX, another battery pack and different motor to no avail.
The motor would NOT beep during throttle calibration but I could see the little LED changed from RED to GREEN at full throttle but no motor movement. I bought 2 BX140 at the same time and the first one wouldn't even connect to the programming card. I filed PayPal complaint to get my money back and the seller after looking at my clips agreed to refund. Too bad my second one test was okay but now no go. 6 month PayPal refund passed...

I even remember that I got the other BX80 to work by reversing the throttle channel, then reversed it back.
I think it has to do with BOTH throttle end points and center positions setting.
Oh well, I will NOT by Tenshock esc any more. I used to like it because of small size and how robust my BX40 was and still is.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
EVERYBODY listen up! The tenshock ESC's come pre-programmed! All you need to do is set the throttle range from the transmitter:
HOLD FULL THROTTLE. TURN ON TRANSMITTER. PLUG IN ESC. Wait for tones. Go to full LOW throttle. tones. DONE.

Quick Reply