This thread is privately moderated by shearder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 03, 2019, 05:37 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

Stickers - SOUTH AFRICA

Hey Guys

I didn't know where to post this HOWEVER, a chap at the office has asked if i can make stickers. Well, yes I can. SO it prompted me to find out if there is a need or demand for stickers, custom and other.

They can be done on white, silver and clear backing and are contour cut out so you peal them and stick without cutting out of sheets.

Anyone interested in something like that? They are water proof but I also give them a coat of polyurethane which is a plastic coating. Not really necessary BUT extra protections is not a bad thing
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply