This thread is privately moderated by EddieGil, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 02, 2019, 03:55 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Associated TC4 Club Racer RTR

Everything for this car was bought brand new, and was only ran one evening. We all agreed to build on-road cars and could just never agree on a time or place, too many hobbies going on, and this car has sat for a while without use. It includes the Associated TC4 Club Racer 4wd, a Spektrum DX4C radio, Spektrum S6240 steering servo, Castle Creations Sidewinder motor and ESC, Mazda Speed 6 body and Associated #2407 tires and wheels plus a few Team Aluminum upgrades as well as a few new in package Spur Gears and Pinion Gears. The car runs great and has no issues. I have spent close to $550 on this and would just like it gone. Although I kept all original boxes, I would prefer to condense into the radio box and one box for the finished car to save on dimensional shipping costs, unless requested otherwise. Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos.
Last edited by EddieGil; Jun 02, 2019 at 05:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply