May 31, 2019, 01:10 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

HK hummer epp 1000mm free shipping?

I've had this in my shopping cart for a couple of months and I look today and when I checked out the shipping was free. Is there some kinda special going on?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 13, 2019, 07:20 PM
We've had a free shipping promo going on for some time.

Free Shipping

Terms & Conditions

Global Warehouse (Hong Kong)

All orders of USD $150 and over, qualify for free shipping from the Global warehouse to the following countries only: Russia, Canada, Brazil, US, Australia, Great Britain, Japan, Korea, Canada, Israel, Germany, France, Italy, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Philippines, New Zealand, Netherlands, Malaysia, Belgium, Austria, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. The maximum allowable weight to qualify for free shipping from the global warehouse is 20kgs.

Product exclusions: Around 800 SKUs including bulky items like e-bikes, scooters, 3D printers, planes and cars are excluded from the Free Shipping offer from the Global Warehouse.

US Warehouse
All orders of USD $50 and over, qualify for free shipping from the US warehouse to all states of US excluding Alaska and Hawaii. The maximum allowable weight to qualify for free shipping from the US warehouse is 30kgs. This has been extended to Canada as well.

United Kingdom Warehouse
All orders of USD $50 and over, qualify for free shipping from the UK warehouse to UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Spain, Netherland, Sweden, Poland and Hungary. The maximum allowable weight to qualify for free shipping from the UK warehouse is 30kgs. Batteries over 100wh are excluded from free shipping from the UK warehouse. Please click here to see the full list of 100wh batteries that are excluded from free shipping from the UK warehouse.

Netherlands Warehouse
All orders of USD $50 and over, qualify for free shipping from the Netherlands warehouse to Germany, Netherlands, Italy, France, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Czech Republic, Great Britain, Finland, Poland, Portugal and Hungary. The maximum allowable weight to qualify for free shipping from the Netherlands warehouse is 32kgs.

Australian Warehouse
All orders of USD $50 and over, qualify for free shipping from the Australian warehouse to Australia. This excludes New Zealand. The maximum allowable weight to qualify for free shipping from the Australian warehouse is 22kgs.

*Only countries mentioned above are on free shipping

Quick Reply