Jun 07, 2019, 03:48 PM

Retracts

Thank you
to remove ads between posts
Jun 10, 2019, 06:49 PM
The P-47 has a thicker wing to retract the gear into! The little T-28 has paper thin wings!
Jun 10, 2019, 11:55 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBee
The P-47 has a thicker wing to retract the gear into! The little T-28 has paper thin wings!
I'm talking about retracts in general. The airframe for the current T-28 was obviously not made for retracts. Do you feel Horizon Hobby or any company couldn't change that? The guy who did it for the P-47 did it himself with a plane that wasn't designed for it. Imagine when a company does it intentionally! Like I said it's 2019...retracts in micros has already been done but it would be nice if more micro planes were available with retracts. Sooooo there ya go...
Jul 07, 2019, 02:53 PM

2nd Wire Lead?

I picked one of these up, very nice looking airplane, Question, what is the 2nd wire lead for in front of the nose gear?
Jul 08, 2019, 05:06 PM
RICH, see page 16 of the manual.

jack/juanito
Jul 09, 2019, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanito
RICH, see page 16 of the manual.

jack/juanito

Thanks
Jul 10, 2019, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickerz
I'm talking about retracts in general. The airframe for the current T-28 was obviously not made for retracts. Do you feel Horizon Hobby or any company couldn't change that? The guy who did it for the P-47 did it himself with a plane that wasn't designed for it. Imagine when a company does it intentionally! Like I said it's 2019...retracts in micros has already been done but it would be nice if more micro planes were available with retracts. Sooooo there ya go...
Yup...

Retracts are a must have! Unless they make my micro heavier!!!
My Supercub came with fixed landing gear, so i threw it in the bin.

They should also have flaps, airbrakes, all sorts of Gyros and stabilization (as long as i can shut them off), auto-landing and GPS is also a must! Its been done before...
And of course, they must be chrash-proof, and 3D-capable on 1S Lipo, but still good for beginners...

And brushless!
They must of course also be "bindable" to all Txs that exist, that goes without saying!

Finally, They can not cost more than 89.99$ (incl freight anywhere).

Regards, Tommy
Last edited by jimjim06; Jul 10, 2019 at 12:02 PM.
Jul 11, 2019, 05:40 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim06
Yup...

Retracts are a must have! Unless they make my micro heavier!!!
My Supercub came with fixed landing gear, so i threw it in the bin.

They should also have flaps, airbrakes, all sorts of Gyros and stabilization (as long as i can shut them off), auto-landing and GPS is also a must! Its been done before...
And of course, they must be chrash-proof, and 3D-capable on 1S Lipo, but still good for beginners...

And brushless!
They must of course also be "bindable" to all Txs that exist, that goes without saying!

Finally, They can not cost more than 89.99$ (incl freight anywhere).

Regards, Tommy
Lol, Tommy... you forgot to include that feature that turns you into a total Jackass! When did you get that one!? Must of been free of charge!

Talk about late to the party... you have had nothing to contribute to this thread... just go away!
Jul 11, 2019, 07:29 PM
Tommy owned Nickers again. Good laughs.

jack/juanito
Jul 12, 2019, 01:24 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanito
Tommy owned Nickers again. Good laughs.

jack/juanito
What are we...10 years old? Go troll somewhere else...
Jul 13, 2019, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=Nickerz;42279801]Lol, Tommy... you forgot to include that feature that turns you into a total Jackass! When did you get that one!? Must of been free of charge!

.................................................. .............

Tommy
Last edited by jimjim06; Jul 14, 2019 at 07:57 AM.
Jul 13, 2019, 05:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim06
Yes massa...
Tommy will not bother your important thread again, Massa.

I do mean it, Massa.
Plz dont tell the boss man...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roots_(1977_miniseries)

Or start your own forum, so you can decide who stays and post or not, you will be very lonely, but boss at last.
What the heck guy? Just, wow!?

I've been part of this forum for years now but this is the first time I've had to add someone to the ignore list. Thank goodness for that feature and congrats!

You know most of us are here to talk about our hobby and have fun so stop trolling and go fly some planes will ya?

Sorry this thread has gotten off topic but I'm told I should close it to prevent others from wasting more time with trolling... done and done!
Last edited by Nickerz; Jul 14, 2019 at 11:12 PM.

Quick Reply