This thread is privately moderated by LYT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 30, 2019, 01:09 PM
LYT
Trader Rating: 0
LYT
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Wanted

Parrot Disco

Hi All, I would like a new Parrot Disco but keep missing the recent deals.
Just posting this notice in the hope that potential sellers would contact me.
I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area and am willing to pay for shipping costs or pick up within 200 miles.
Thanks in advance!
to remove ads between posts
May 30, 2019, 03:18 PM
Trader Rating: 76
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
here's a new one for 599
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Parrot-Japa...21be80db6b951a
May 30, 2019, 05:34 PM
LYT
LYT
Thread OP
Thanks @FloridaFlyBob I have seen couple of those links from Ebay that all have the same titles which makes me doubt the authenticity of the offer. If possible I would purchase it in US.
May 31, 2019, 12:51 AM
Trader Rating: 1

PM me if you are serious about getting Parrot Disco now

I have 3 and I purchased Plano cases and made custom cases that I copied from Kostas Koudounas's Mod.

Parrot disco custom built hard case (9 min 21 sec)

2 have never been flown and the 3rd I crashed 70ft high into a tree last weekend. I save the C.H.U.C.K , wings (w/goop), motor &1 servo.

Fuselage, 1 servo and antennas were destroyed. Actually I could not locate servo on my search and rescue the next day since I ran out of daylight after crash. literally scaled the beast to retrieve what i could with a very long painters pole. I'm glad the wind didn't dislodge it over night and lose it to a passerby. Pretty sure the servo is hanging from a twig into eternity.

Will post pics if anyone want to see case mods. The plan was to set one up with the 4G stick which I also have. I'll admit my ignorance but I can't figure how best to setup the sim card with service and all the tutorials and forums aren't covering the part. Do I 1st call my provider with my burner phone and swipe the card? can I buy a sim data ready from a carrier? Help a poor mans pilot out.
Jun 01, 2019, 04:40 AM
Trader Rating: 13
I have a brand new one 600 plus shipping
Jun 02, 2019, 04:50 PM
Trader Rating: 98
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...isco-New%21%21

$599 shipped. New.
Jun 05, 2019, 12:28 PM
LYT
LYT
Thread OP

Thank you!

Thanks all for posting your offers! I have acquired an used stock model that I hope to try out soon. Once I get a feeling for it I will decide if I go for the other modified versions.
Jul 04, 2019, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buklives
The plan was to set one up with the 4G stick which I also have. I'll admit my ignorance but I can't figure how best to setup the sim card with service and all the tutorials and forums aren't covering the part. Do I 1st call my provider with my burner phone and swipe the card? can I buy a sim data ready from a carrier? Help a poor mans pilot out.
With Verizon, I used an old ipad that I had retired, reactivated it, and then swapped the sim card into the Huwai modem. I just had to go to the modem interface and set the correct APN (table provided by UAVPal.com.
Jul 23, 2019, 12:03 PM
Hello
Do you still have any unflown parrot disco available? If so, What is the price?
Aug 03, 2019, 06:18 AM
i have a parrot disco in canada for sale. only used once since ive bought it. pm i can send pics

Quick Reply