H-King Paramotor PNF

H-King is finally bringing a full paramotor setup to the market. Previously they had a small wing for homebuilt units, but now this one looks like a much more refined wing and comes with a tricycle power unit for only $153.

Splash

PNF Paraglider from Hobby King

H-King is finally bringing a full paramotor setup to the market. Previously they had a small wing for homebuilt units, but now this one looks like a much more refined wing and comes with a tricycle power unit for only $153. All you need to supply is a receiver and a battery to complete it. Here's more from Hobby King about the model.

"Due to the design the huge high performance 2400mm sail opens quickly for easy launching and it will retain its shape even in turbulence. The single skin durable sail is made from 100% ripstop fabric and comes pre-rigged with tough polyethylene lines and ready to attach to the durable aluminum gondola. It does require a computer radio with mixing and servo control curves, to see what is involved in the radio set up please watch the attached video and also the one for the setting up of the parafoil itself.

There is a high level of prefabrication so assembly time is minimal and it is Plug-N-Fly so all you require is your own transmitter, receiver, and battery. The Paramotor is fitted with a powerful 3530-1400KV brushless motor swinging a 10 x 4.7 propeller, it also has a 50 amp electronic speed controller with 5 amp BEC and 2 powerful 15kg high torque metal geared servos. A 3S lipo battery is recommended and it can vary in capacity to suit different flying conditions. The recommended flying weight is 1.6~2.0kg, in light wind conditions it is best to put a lighter battery in to keep near the 1.6kg weight. In windy conditions, it is better to put a heavier battery in to fly around the 2kg mark. The undercarriage is easily removed for hand launching and catching and also for slope soaring.

If you fancy trying something a little different then the HobbyKing™ Paramotor is for you. Great fun to fly without being too challenging and it looks great in the air. Pre-assembled and Plug N Fly also means you can be airborne very quickly after taking delivery."

Check out the H-King Paraglider Here

Features:

• High performance powered paraglider
  • Plug and Fly format ( you only require a Tx, Rx and battery)
  • High level of prefabrication for quick assembly
  • Gentle flight characteristics, however, it can perform loops and rolls
  • Removable undercarriage for slope soaring etc
  • Durable aluminum airframe
  • Wide flying weight range (1.6~2kg)

Specs:

• Type: Plug-N-Fly Paramotor
  • Parasail Span: 2400mm
  • Motor: 3530-1400KV brushless
  • Propeller: 10x4.7
  • ESC: 50amp
  • BEC: 5amp
  • Servos: 2 x 15kg high torque metal geared
  • Flying Weight: 1.6~2kg
  • Recommended Battery: 3S lipoly (not supplied)

May 29, 2019, 04:12 PM
It’s funny, here in the UK a store carrying the more well known brands tried to trash talk this wing when my mate called to order some parts to make his own trike. There’s 2 of them in our little group and they fly amazing with very little set up and trimming needed.
May 29, 2019, 04:52 PM
ordered mine today. Can't wait to get it
May 29, 2019, 06:17 PM
Category Manager - Planes
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_mark_evans
It’s funny, here in the UK a store carrying the more well known brands tried to trash talk this wing when my mate called to order some parts to make his own trike. There’s 2 of them in our little group and they fly amazing with very little set up and trimming needed.
They do fly very well indeed.

Send him a video of you flying one
May 29, 2019, 08:49 PM
I review RC Products
This is my Unboxing:

H-King Paramotor Unboxing Overview Only - Hobbyking RC PPG (3 min 45 sec)

This is my Maiden Flight:

H-King Paramotor Maiden Flight Review - Hobbyking RC PPG (5 min 36 sec)

This is my Second Flight with amazing scenery!

H-King Paramotor Second Flight - Hobbyking RC PPG (5 min 51 sec)

Link to the H-King Paramotor: https://bit.ly/2VXTOcX

Flight Battery Link: https://bit.ly/2HCQCzA
May 30, 2019, 10:05 AM
JohnVHRC
They are fun!
H-King High Performance Paramotor TOUCH AND GOs! From HobbyKing (4 min 11 sec)
Latest blog entry: HKing Paramotor fun!
May 30, 2019, 11:23 AM
I Used To Have More Free Time!
Are pilots putting the throttle channel onto the elevator channel?
When is the video of someone doing loops and rolls with it?
They say a 3cell 5000 for the max, but they never say what the lighter pack should be? Any one know?
Last edited by NCRealEstateGuy; May 30, 2019 at 12:50 PM.
May 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
No, throttle should be separate on the throttle stick.
May 30, 2019, 03:55 PM
If you are one for not wanting to spend the time figuring how to mix the servos and channels, or if your radio does not allow mixing or endpoint travels, this will do it for you PNP.
https://hackermotorusa.com/shop/rc-p...s/para-rc-mix/
May 30, 2019, 07:28 PM
Has anyone tried to takeoff from the ground, or would this be impossible?
May 30, 2019, 08:18 PM
I have seen a video of paradude doing a ROG with out any assistance.
Chris....
Last edited by britinoz; May 30, 2019 at 08:28 PM.
May 30, 2019, 08:23 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRealEstateGuy
Has anyone tried to takeoff from the ground, or would this be impossible?
It may depend on wind and pilot skill. Tossing it seems to be a pretty reliable way from what John and I have found.

GB
May 30, 2019, 08:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=kti2M7LEoJs
And here is that video.............
Chris...
May 30, 2019, 08:50 PM
I have not yet got the new HK Trike but I have been using the foil on my own trikes and ROG is fine, once the foil pops up over the prop wash it settles and away it goes. After a bit of use the foil looses its overall crunchiness but still no probs
May 31, 2019, 12:13 AM
JohnVHRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by britinoz
I have seen a video of paradude doing a ROG with out any assistance.
Chris....
I did it tonight assisted. I held the wing up with one hand as I controlled it. I think GBL saw it.
Latest blog entry: HKing Paramotor fun!

Quick Reply