Oct 26, 2019, 06:06 PM
I have found that 5MPH would be about it ....although I'm sue others would fly at higher speeds and have found that 2300 gms is good.
Happy Landings
Chris...
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2019, 11:43 AM
wanting to move my Paramotor over to my Taranis X9D plus. anyone want to share there working file setup with me? thanks
Oct 28, 2019, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatinginnc
wanting to move my Paramotor over to my Taranis X9D plus. anyone want to share there working file setup with me? thanks
Rotatinginnc - here you are..

Don't have my radio with me now - but here are my models from backup file - I think i only added better safety switch procedure after this ..

There are two models - one based on James (RCAA) recommended setup and one (copy) from Painless 360 setup - I think I flew RCAA one in the end ..

Anyway - please check thoroughly in Companion before (this was on 2.2.4 on X10 - I think Companion will have no trouble converting this to X9D)

P.S.
After first flights - I think I added a bit of "brake" trim (this of course depends on your brake line measurement.. - but be aware - just a few mm) and I think I added one mix line (thrust to rudder - to compensate a bit for thrust line - but this is not essential - you can easily manage this in flight and you will see what is needed ..)
Last edited by Darko FC; Oct 28, 2019 at 02:26 PM.
Dec 01, 2019, 10:00 PM
Lookin' up at the centerline
It's been a while, but I got rid of the old sail on my paramotor and got a new one now that HK has them available.
Rigged at the recommended length it flies more stable than before but seems to be a little draggy.
Anyway here's the vid of a normal flight:

Paramotor New Sail Nov 29 2019 (1 min 28 sec)
Dec 03, 2019, 10:56 AM
Hobbyking wing with home made trolly.

Got fed up waiting for it to be in stock ( they wont ship china warehouse stock to the UK at the mo either), so just bought the wing and made the cart from the original plans.

4mm 6062 t6 alloy frame , piano wire prop guard and landing gear , chopping board sacrificed for servo and wheel plastic.

now waiting on weather......
Dec 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimondbanger
Hobbyking wing with home made trolly.

Got fed up waiting for it to be in stock ( they wont ship china warehouse stock to the UK at the mo either), so just bought the wing and made the cart from the original plans.

4mm 6062 t6 alloy frame , piano wire prop guard and landing gear , chopping board sacrificed for servo and wheel plastic.

now waiting on weather......
Just got an email notification from HK letting me know they're back in stock.
Dec 03, 2019, 04:45 PM
Lookin' up at the centerline
Piano wire!
Nice job, much better than stock.
Dec 04, 2019, 06:07 PM
Very nice work!
Dec 10, 2019, 11:41 AM
Did anybody try soaring on this wing?
Dec 10, 2019, 12:30 PM
Yes - it's a lousy soarer - compared to my Opale camo 1.5 . But itīs cheap and it flies (sometimes...)- so I donīt complain.
Dec 10, 2019, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainerm
Yes - it's a lousy soarer - compared to my Opale camo 1.5 . But itīs cheap and it flies (sometimes...)- so I donīt complain.
Flies sometimes. It is very interested)))
Camo flies great, people talking)))
Dec 10, 2019, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAVDZIC
Did anybody try soaring on this wing?
This past year I have learned to soar RC paramodels and have had a lot of fun with it.
I sold off my Hobby King wing setup before I had a chance to soar it. I did find this video though,
It's not my video but I was impressed. I noticed it's an Opale Max Pilot (now on sale).
I too have a Max pilot with added speedbar servo's. It's a great Scale Pilot set up.
I have a load of fun, everyone who see's me soaring along the bluff thinks it's the greatest!

HK v2 paraglider with Max pilot (0 min 38 sec)
Dec 10, 2019, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAVDZIC
Flies sometimes. It is very interested)))
Camo flies great, people talking)))
Look guys, NO Motor!

Here's a video of my maiden SOARING flight with a Power 1.1 with Max pilot!
It's great watching them slowing, silently float by! Just bit more than a year ago and I'm still having fun!

RC Paragliding Palisades Park (6 min 57 sec)
Dec 12, 2019, 07:32 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
These are back in stock in the USA store!

Link to the H-King Paramotor: https://bit.ly/2VXTOcX

Flight Battery Link: https://bit.ly/2HCQCzA

The links in this post are affiliate links. They give me a small commission on sales which helps support my YouTube channel and keep it independent

GB
Dec 15, 2019, 08:39 PM

My Paramotor is still out of stock

Hi guys ,
I ordered and paid for the HK Paramotor way back in June of this year when it was showing in stock at the EU Warehouse , after a week of still seeing that my ordered was still being processed I got in touch with live chat , they told me that the item was no longer in stock , but they was expecting more stock by the end of June , guess what , its nearly Christmas and the Paramotor has No ETA . I got in touch with live chat and they were as helpful as an ashtray on a motorbike , my options were , cancel the order and I would get a full refund or store credit , or wait till they come back in stock .
Hobbyking haven't even sent an apology email regarding the Delays , I think its pretty Disgusting really that they take your money and kinda run .
I Have spent a lot of money over the years with Hobbyking and always found them good to deal with . They wouldn't even give me some kind of credit as a goodwill gesture . over here in the UK we have a thing call trading standards , shame China dont

Quick Reply