H-King AXN Floater Jet 1280mm (50.4") PNF

The H-King AXN Floater is a new pusher style foam airplane that is a great choice for aspiring pilots.

Splash

Great Choice for Beginners

The H-King AXN Floater is a new pusher style foam airplane that is a great choice for aspiring pilots. It can float around the sky or speed up for more thrills. It's made from EPO foam so it's tough and easy to repair if needed. The AXN comes in a PNF (Plug and Fly) version that means you'll need to supply your own receiver and a battery. It can take a 3S 1800-2200mAH lipo for long run times.

Features:

• Plug and Fly - Just add battery and receiver
  • Tough molded EPO foam airframe
  • Easy to fly, great for learning to fly
  • Fuselage access hatch for easy battery swap
  • Fast assembly time, be in the air in no time

Specifications:

• Wingspan: 1280mm
  • Fuse Length: 830mm
  • Motor: 2212 2200KV 3S Outrunner
  • Propeller: 5x5inch x 2pc
  • ESC: 20A
  • Servos: 4 x 9g servo

Check out the H-King AXN Floater Here

May 28, 2019, 01:14 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
If it's like the original ..... great flying plane !
Jun 03, 2019, 11:00 AM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
This was the most fun cheapie fpv plane ive ever owned. 10yrs ago I put a $79 Dans Motor on it.
It was way overpowered. Sooo much fun
in 15min of fpv'ing. Its soo cheap one shouldnt care if crashed....lolol

Similar to this.

Monster Motor on AXN Clouds Fly 947Watt, With Extremely Chopped Wings! (6 min 32 sec)
Latest blog entry: My FAVORITE FPV CockPits'!!!!
Jun 04, 2019, 01:01 AM
352nd FG Association
Is this basically a Bixler but a little smaller wingspan (I know it has different guts and a slightly different look, but overall it's the same style)? I love my ole Bixler v1.
Jun 04, 2019, 01:26 AM
AFAIK it predated the Bixler. If anything the Bixler is a bigger, lopier version of the AXN..
Jun 04, 2019, 12:13 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
All planes of that design style are based on the original Multiplex EasyStar .

Quick Reply