This thread is privately moderated by Lukelundy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 25, 2019, 09:45 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

XK-A600 wonít power on at all

I recently crashed my plane into a tree and it was still working (stuck in the tree) I retrieved it the following day (today) and I canít get it to power up, I assumed the battery died and charged it for the 30 minutes until the charger showed no red led, then I plugged in the battery to the plane and it will not power up whatsoever, Iíve checked the main wires as far I can tell they all seem to be in order any help would be greatly appreciated
to remove ads between posts
May 30, 2019, 09:21 PM
I don't know about the charger, but if the battery was discharging over night it may be bad. I would try another battery. If you have a multimeter you could use it to check the battery voltage to make sure it shows 8.4 volts when charged. That's where I would start. I hope that helps and I'll see you in the Air!

Quick Reply