May 25, 2019, 09:21 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
Cool

Vertically Flying Single EDFs:)

I bet most of you guys have a couple of 64mm EDFs, ESCs laying around from older projects or waiting for a fuselage. Why don't you get them airborne with a touch of thrust vectoring technology

Here is an excellent DIY project to utilize those parts. This kit is the product of 6 years of continuous development, thousands of tests and hundreds of crashes. For this reason, it doesn't just get the EDF to fly, but fly REALLY WELL! Build and flight video links in the ad...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323817293434

I have built hundreds of different EDF VTOL projects. My Youtube channel is below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Z...p9-gRxrIsL66Mw

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2019, 12:15 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
Tvector (1 min 20 sec)
Jun 23, 2019, 12:09 AM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
Testing the 3S setup with a higher kv motor, as opposed to the regular 4S. Performs pretty well…

DIY EDF SingleCopter Kit MonoPhan Tvector (1 min 37 sec)
Jul 25, 2019, 08:17 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
The first “intentional” fun flip of a MonoPhan! And with 3S setup… Throughout the years some followers asked me if Mono can flip. Since my focus is usually testing, I stay away from risky moves. But the thought grew on me and I decided to test. The unit dives head down and then recovers. Note to self, need to wait to speed up a little more before initiating the flip to avoid such a big dive… This unit flies so good. Stable and nimble! Having all kinds of fun until the end of the video.

FIRST MONO FLIP! MONOPHAN MONOBOT (2 min 32 sec)
Jul 26, 2019, 04:53 AM
Nicely done!
Jul 26, 2019, 07:01 AM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Cox
Nicely done!
Thank you sir!
Jul 27, 2019, 07:51 PM
Really?
Quite a lot of work you have into these! Ever build a Bernoulli saucer?
Sep 07, 2019, 09:29 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
Quite a lot of work you have into these! Ever build a Bernoulli saucer?
Maybe one day, if I feel like it

Quick Reply