May 31, 2019, 06:12 PM
ICM
ICM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPJI
That's because you live in the US. However, they don't care about customers in the UK!
That's true, I do live in the USA. I'm sorry about your experience with HH in the UK. Obviously different than mine, but we can only speak to our own experience.
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2019, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
Awesome..
I signed up, Doubt they will pick me, I am sure there looking for folks with HUGE more flowering on utube and stuff then i have but oh well. I don't have a regular job but love Radio control. Plus i do it all, planes, helis, quads, drones, boats, trucks
They know everyone have different ways to help. It don't hurt to try!
May 31, 2019, 08:26 PM
I'm just a 2.5D Pilot
I'm in!

Ricky
Jun 05, 2019, 05:05 AM
I filled out the online form/signed up but haven’t heard anything from them yet.
Latest blog entry: Too many projects
Jun 05, 2019, 07:48 AM
I hope it's not a case of the carrot and the stick !
Jun 05, 2019, 02:20 PM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cessnalile
I filled out the online form/signed up but havenít heard anything from them yet.
I noticed when i did mine it says can take up to two weeks to hear something.
Jun 05, 2019, 06:12 PM
I have already been an Ambassador for Horizon Hobby for years promoting them and my local hobby store to whoever asks me in the park when I am flying.
But since I am in Canada I could not say which STATE I am in so I could not apply to be an OFFICIAL Ambassador.
I sent them an email about this that has not been answered.
Jun 12, 2019, 11:30 AM
Well, 2 weeks and no response. I suppose I'm not worth their time as an "ambassador". Could be because I had issues with the form not allowing me to check all the locations I fly when I tried to submit.
Jun 18, 2019, 08:41 AM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suko
Well, 2 weeks and no response. I suppose I'm not worth their time as an "ambassador". Could be because I had issues with the form not allowing me to check all the locations I fly when I tried to submit.
I never heard anything either. oh well.
I have promoted lot of there stuff for years and years.
Jun 20, 2019, 05:22 PM
ICM
ICM
Just a quick shout out to Horizon CS. Early this week I flew a Horizon plane which I'd flown a number of times before. Had a less than perfect landing and bent the nose gear. I emailed CS asking if it could be safely bent back to shape or whether I should buy a new gear set. The response I received was " As a courtesy, we are sending you a new landing gear set". How could you not love CS like that! I'm more than happy to be a Horizon Ambassador, selected or not.
Jun 20, 2019, 05:47 PM
Send me $29.95 each of you and i will use my pull with HH to make sure all of you will become Ambassadors in the next 24 hrs.
Jun 20, 2019, 06:06 PM
ICM
ICM
How about $35 to assure you don't
Jun 20, 2019, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICM
How about $35 to assure you don't
LOL Will pm you paypal account info
Jun 20, 2019, 06:24 PM
Thanks ICM ,, money received.......Next.....

Quick Reply