Ambassadors wanted!

Horizon Hobby has a new way to help support the hobby!

Splash

From Horizon Hobby...

Do you eat, sleep, and breathe RC? Encourage friends to join the fun? Enjoy talking about the hobby with anyone who’ll listen, anytime you can? Then there’s a good chance you have what it takes to be an outstanding Horizon® Hobby Brand Ambassador!

Our Brand Ambassadors are hobbyists like you who are passionate about RC. They’re eager to help the hobby grow by sharing their experiences with others. They also enthusiastically support the best brands in RC — Horizon Hobby brands. If you’d like to join our Brand Ambassador group, we invite you to apply today.

!What you’ll do as a Brand Ambassador:

• Create content and share your #horizonhobby experiences with our larger audiences • Encourage and inspire other modelers to do the same

!What you get in return:

• FREE Horizon Hobby Brand Ambassador apparel • Exclusive Brand Ambassador pricing on our products • Early previews of new product announcements • The thrill of seeing YOUR content widely shared on Horizon Hobby digital and social channels!

Apply

Click here to learn more!

May 24, 2019, 06:41 PM
Question #5 seems to not let me proceed. I can't get the "Requires an answer" notice to go away.

Edit: While testing, I unselected all except "Any Open Field" and it completed my application. Unfortunately, this means it didn't get all the info I wish it did and it isn't obvious that I fly at my RC Club and other venues.
Last edited by Suko; May 24, 2019 at 08:31 PM.
May 25, 2019, 11:14 AM
yank and bank!!
Does this require social skills?
May 25, 2019, 12:53 PM
An itch?. Scratch build.
Ambassador ?, isn't that just another way of saying you have to push Horizon Hobbies equipment over other manufacturers/suppliers. ?

Does that make me a Hobby King Ambassador.

May 26, 2019, 07:23 PM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
I got the email about this, would this be something anyone in the world could do or would you need to live local to them?
May 28, 2019, 04:35 AM
sounds like horizon want some chumps to do unpaid advertising for them
May 28, 2019, 09:34 AM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermagherd
sounds like horizon want some chumps to do unpaid advertising for them
It's a way for them to use social media to promo their products. Sure, you might not be getting paid, but you probably get a nice product discount, free HH gear, and if you work well with their team it may work in to something more.

Is it for everyone? Nope. But if you use HH products a lot and want to be on the edge with their new products, it's not a bad thing to get involved in.

It also can build your personal social media following if you want to get more involved in R/C as more than a hobby
May 28, 2019, 10:00 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
Why not help promote the hobby and work with one of the biggest companies in the hobby?
May 28, 2019, 12:52 PM
It's not a bad thing. I'm one. Get decent deals if you order direct from HH. Get to know about new things coming. Maybe eventually we will have access to buy new stuff before launch to help test and promote once it's released. It's a new program and things are changing if it's needed. It can never hurt to help the hobby. We are not forced to buy only 1 brand
May 30, 2019, 03:38 PM
Damn that dog can fly.....
Several year ago I would have gladly been a Horizon Hobby ambassador. However, following several dreadful experiences with customer services and even a personal letter to the CEO going unanswered, there is no way on this earth I could ever recommend Horizon to anybody.
May 30, 2019, 03:41 PM
Create content and share your #horizonhobby experiences with our larger audiences

- I don't think they would want me sharing my Horizon Hobby experiences!
May 30, 2019, 05:10 PM
ICM
ICM
I've had very good experience with HH, both with CS and products. No reason not to share with others. Ambassador Program sounds OK to me.
May 30, 2019, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICM
I've had very good experience with HH, both with CS and products. No reason not to share with others. Ambassador Program sounds OK to me.
That's because you live in the US. However, they don't care about customers in the UK!
May 30, 2019, 06:41 PM
I just read this thread. it's funny I'm already doing this with nothing expected in return
ive spend $1000's on HH products. had a few small issues. always get sorted
I fly and drive rc in public places..alot
.. . talk to alot of people. always direct them to HH stuff from my local hobby shop. sure it would be great to get some perks but I'm not the type to ask for a "hand out".
the staff at horizion has always been there for me and that's enough Imo.
May 31, 2019, 06:03 PM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nappyroots2182
It's not a bad thing. I'm one. Get decent deals if you order direct from HH. Get to know about new things coming. Maybe eventually we will have access to buy new stuff before launch to help test and promote once it's released. It's a new program and things are changing if it's needed. It can never hurt to help the hobby. We are not forced to buy only 1 brand
Awesome..
I signed up, Doubt they will pick me, I am sure there looking for folks with HUGE more flowering on utube and stuff then i have but oh well. I don't have a regular job but love Radio control. Plus i do it all, planes, helis, quads, drones, boats, trucks

Quick Reply