May 29, 2019, 05:54 AM
I have the RTF version on stock-notification; this looks like a really nice small(er) plane
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2019, 07:13 AM
BTW its smaller sibling the Ranger 600 also has One Key Return:

Beginner fixed wing glider airplane with One Key Return. VolantexRC Ranger 600 (25 min 46 sec)

Tested later/towards the end in the video
Jun 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
BTW its smaller sibling the Ranger 600 also has One Key Return:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw8i52QVQoQ

Tested later/towards the end in the video
I know, but what about the "GPS" text on the 750s box?

Tommy
Jun 08, 2019, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim06
I know, but what about the "GPS" text on the 750s box?

Tommy
I hope that's correct, but it isn't mentioned in the list of features:

" 3. EASY TO GEI IT BACK
After setting up one key return function, you are able to return it to the opposite direction that the airplane take off
,"

That's sounds to me exactly like the one key return that's available on the Ranger 600 and not a GPS implementation
Jun 09, 2019, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
I hope that's correct, but it isn't mentioned in the list of features:

" 3. EASY TO GEI IT BACK
After setting up one key return function, you are able to return it to the opposite direction that the airplane take off
,"

That's sounds to me exactly like the one key return that's available on the Ranger 600 and not a GPS implementation
I do have a great slope soaring site very close its almost always right in the wind direction!
Problem is that its a hill covered with forrest, and I fly it from "below" standingin a field in front of it.
And sometimest I have lost control for a moment and the plane dissappeared from my view, behind the tree line, I lost one plane forever, but managed to save some by getting lucky and flying them back in view...

So the return to the opposite direction to take off could work well, if I can take off straight for the hill, or make the return function belive that...

Tommy
Jun 09, 2019, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim06
I do have a great slope soaring site very close its almost always right in the wind direction!
Problem is that its a hill covered with forrest, and I fly it from "below" standingin a field in front of it.
And sometimest I have lost control for a moment and the plane dissappeared from my view, behind the tree line, I lost one plane forever, but managed to save some by getting lucky and flying them back in view...

So the return to the opposite direction to take off could work well, if I can take off straight for the hill, or make the return function belive that...

Tommy
I think the return in opposite direction might get you out of some problems indeed.

When flying planes I always do my best not to loose sight on them at all times. Once lost a F959 when flying high and a loud group of birds flew over me and got me distracted for only a second or two This one key return would probably have saved me.
Jun 21, 2019, 06:27 AM
Now available at BG: https://www.banggood.com/Volantex-76...r_warehouse=CN RTF 124,31€

But what do you know: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...rt-and-reality

Anybody getting one for review? Anybody seen a review already?
Last edited by Pixelpeter; Jun 21, 2019 at 08:04 AM.
Jun 22, 2019, 08:37 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
Nope nothing, once i've finished with the Zohd Orbit Neon I will grab one and see what they're like.

Quick Reply