May 23, 2019, 09:07 AM
Thread OP
Help!

XK K110 - have to almost give it full throttle to hover

Well, I am still trying to understand why my K110 is become so sluggish in the air.
I recently replaced the main gear and have it pressed all the way up snug to the bearing. These are brand new packs I am using, so I know it isn't the battery. I am not trying to do any 3D at all just simple pattern flying, but I practically have to give it full throttle to keep it in a hover.
Thanks for any help!
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2019, 11:24 AM
Hi,

Standard plastic swashplates are designed to be easily disassembled up and down during a crash. Conversely, the upper and lower assemblies are incomplete, and in particular if the plug is inserted too much, the amount of collective pitch operation is insufficient and the main rotor pitch is not sufficient. Therefore, even if the rotation is increased, the buoyancy may not be obtained. In this case, you can correct it by correcting over-insertion or raising the pitch curve.

Quick Reply