This thread is privately moderated by coltfreeman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2019, 11:44 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
$250.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Nano Goblin iNav

Nano Goblin iNav
$65 Caddx Turtle V2 HD cam
$35 Matek F405 mini
$15 RDQ GPS
$7 LCD status screen
$9 12v Pololu stepup
$50 Unify HV (can remove to lower price)
$29 Nano RX crossfire
Various 3D prints
Props both stock and 4.1s
$230 ish of supplies plus the PNP cost of the PNP at $135
Total worth $365

I had a nose cone printed (and an extra one included) because of a setup error I had with inav on the servo throws I ended up throwing it and it nosed in due to not enough throws on the elevons. The nose split right at the narrow part, it's been glued back with welders and the nose cone placed on it so it's good to go there but -$40 for that.

My lam job wasn't my favorite but it's just fine.
-$25 for that. Partially laminated on the bottom and leading edge for protection

$250 plus whatever shipping is to you or local pickup in central VA

It flies super slow if you like and about 55-60 depending on headwind at WOT on 2s for short bursts as I was flying it on L-ION. The steady 20-30mph+ winds I have at home make this not work very well for me. This does not include the LIONs as I can use them for something else but if you want them $15ea, they are the titanpower 2s which is a bit nicer than the strix ones. Only upgrades you would really need to consider with this guy is balsa elevons I think they would improve the flight performance and if I was going to keep it I would def do it.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply