May 22, 2019, 09:22 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Three wire (ESC to Motor) gang connector?

I am looking for a three wire (gang) connector system for the ESC to Motor wires; 11 volts up to 14 amps.
The only type I have seen won't fit my installation, the Amass XT units with the connectors arrayed around the center. These are too big to fit.
I need something with the three wires side by side. Aircraft is a twin, and connections must be made when attaching the wing, 6 separate wires to connect if I can't find a suitable three wire gang connector. Must be lots of twins out there flying with a similar situation - maybe someone has a good DIY system. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2019, 09:42 PM
https://alofthobbies.com/mr30-three-conductor-plug.html
This may be what you're looking for
Pete
May 22, 2019, 10:03 PM
Thread OP
Perfect. Thank you.

Quick Reply