This thread is privately moderated by Xpress.., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2019, 12:40 PM
Fully Sending It
Thread OP
FAQ

My relationship with Hitec

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately my time with Hitec RCD USA has come to a close. If you have questions regarding the product, I can still try to answer as best I can, otherwise contact the Customer Service Center:

[email protected]
Latest blog entry: My relationship with Hitec
to remove ads between posts
May 24, 2019, 07:12 PM

Oh snap

I just came across this forum because I was looking up errors with my hitec x4 pro when I am charging my 3S Lipo packs at 4.3 about 3/4 way of charging I will get the connection break errors. I have actually set my charger back when it was under the one-year warranty and Customer Service told me they couldn’t reproduce the issue and told me everything was fine. CONNECT ERROR CHECK MAIN PORT that is the error that I get every time does it matter which port basically my ex for has turned into a expensive paperweight .
Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Too bad...'
The best to you as you move forward, ... You've been an asset to Hitec.
Thanks for your help over the years...
Regards,
Patrick

Quick Reply