May 22, 2019, 06:03 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
New Product

Sonicmodell Binary Long Range FPV 1200mm Wingspan EPO Twin Motor Multirole Aerial Sur

https://bit.ly/2VTwYrR

Highlights
Powerful twin-motor configuration, specially designed for long range FPV with huge payload capabilities.
Carefully considered a detachable system for the main wing, easy to assemble in just a few minutes.
Removable motor and ESC hatch for easy maintenance and part replacement.
Ailerons, flaps, and elevator with built-in carbon fiber rods for extra reinforcement.
Multi-camera nose mounts to accommodate virtually ANY FPV / HD camera in the market.
Extra flexible belly mapping camera bay, with great DIY possibilities. Ideal for the survey and dual-camera setups.
Tons of room inside the fuselage for more FPV gear and bigger batteries, reinforced by carbon fiber strips along the fuselage.
Clean and clever internal design will let you decide exactly where you want to place your gear for minimum interference.
Modular designed landing gear, easy to attach and detach, makes takeoff and landings much easier.
CG bumps under the main wing.
Optional DUSK lighting system, with 3-position PMW control: OFF / NAV lights / NAV lights + Landing lights.
High-impact plastic protection in case you don’t want to use a landing gear.
Detachable clear front canopy for better aerodynamics.
Fully functional pre-molded flaps.
Last edited by scousethief; May 22, 2019 at 06:12 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2019, 02:07 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Reminds me a bit of the Flying Doctors plane, from the series. I know it's a very different shape, but the first impression I get with a twin motor high wing plane.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
May 23, 2019, 06:31 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
Yeah yeah i know what you mean lol no i dont , i never watched it
May 23, 2019, 08:50 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Then you have some catching up to do: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs4...4U0vePyV7YOQPQ
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
May 23, 2019, 09:16 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
Lol i remember that show, it used to be on TV at around lunch time here so it was always on in the staff cafeteria .

Quick Reply