May 22, 2019, 07:32 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53
I actually have celiac disease and try to limit my gluten intake as much as possible, but I'm not rabid about it. But I will say that the this "gluten free" fad has been a godsend to me.
However, I have yet to find a gluten free bread that is worth trying to eat. Gluten free pizza however works.
My wife eats gluten free bread and pizza. The prices they want for the bread are almost criminal. I happened to pick up a second hand bread machine and we started experimenting with it. We found at least one decent bread mix: Bob's Red Mill. Not bad.
May 22, 2019, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro_builder
Same here, though I am pleased/surprised I've managed to gain almost 2.5k subs on my RC channel, despite some serious gaps in posting anything.
Whatís your channel? Making some cabbage from it?
May 22, 2019, 09:57 PM
No more nicotine for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
Whatís your channel? Making some cabbage from it?
I applied for monetization, they eventually approved it, and about a month later they changed the requirements and was no longer eligible I'd need to post a lot more, which means build a lot more, which means more free time that I dont seem to have these days.

https://www.youtube.com/user/microbuilder
May 23, 2019, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro_builder
I applied for monetization, they eventually approved it, and about a month later they changed the requirements and was no longer eligible I'd need to post a lot more, which means build a lot more, which means more free time that I dont seem to have these days.

https://www.youtube.com/user/microbuilder
Bummer. Some folks are killing it, like that kid who reviews toys making millions a year. Amazing. Iíve really gotten into watching a lot of you tube (my job has me sitting around killing time until they ring my bell), and never knew how much money was involved for serious content providers.
May 23, 2019, 12:22 PM
No more nicotine for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
Bummer. Some folks are killing it, like that kid who reviews toys making millions a year. Amazing. Iíve really gotten into watching a lot of you tube (my job has me sitting around killing time until they ring my bell), and never knew how much money was involved for serious content providers.
Yeah between ad revenue, sponsors, patreon and other donations, you can make millions, and a lot of people do (though a lot more dont). My bookmark collection for youtube channels is kind of out of hand, but there is a ton of really good stuff out there, on pretty much any subject you can imagine. Plenty of garbage too, though.

Quick Reply