Thread Tools
Jun 14, 2012, 11:51 PM
Registered User
RogerOz's Avatar
Just bought a sheet of 3mm Corflute 2400 x 1200 for $17.50. Mr Plywood, Orchard Road, Brookvale, Sydney
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 10, 2012, 08:55 PM
corflute sheet,plastic box

corflute/corrugated plastic sheet,plastic sign,plastic package box


we are corflute/coroplast/corrugated plastic sheet,plastic sign,plastic package box manufacturer in China.

If you demand or source them,welcome to contact with us.We'd like to provide you more information and samples for testing.

COMPETITIVE PRICE!!

Email: plasticpackage2012@yahoo.com
Mobile:86-013298183126
Jul 10, 2012, 09:02 PM
corflute sheet,plastic box

NEED PRICE for corflute sheet


Dear Mr Plywood,
If you need price for corflute sheet 3mm,2400x1200mm?

Welcome to contact with us by email : plasticpackage2012@yahoo.com

we'd like to quote you with competitive price.
We're manufacturer of corflute/corrugated sheet,plastic signboard,plastic box from China.

best regards,
Christine

email: plasticpackage2012@yahoo.com



Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerOz
Just bought a sheet of 3mm Corflute 2400 x 1200 for $17.50. Mr Plywood, Orchard Road, Brookvale, Sydney
Aug 02, 2012, 02:30 PM
Registered User
Gee guys i never pay for it i just go to the local bottle shop and ask him for a few of his old signes, if your lucky enough you can get a Jim Beam or JD one whick look great when made into a wing etc.
Aug 03, 2012, 10:15 AM
Registered User
earlwb's Avatar
Here in the USA when they are gearing up for elections, most of the candidates put out lots of political signs asking you to vote for them. So usually you can grab these signs right after the election for free. Most of the time they only paint on one side, so you can fold the painted part on the inside too. The big 4x8 foot size signs are great to grab this way.
But I don't know if they do that in your country or not.
Aug 13, 2012, 05:02 AM
Corflute Codger
flymess's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ausrod
Gee guys i never pay for it i just go to the local bottle shop and ask him for a few of his old signes, if your lucky enough you can get a Jim Beam or JD one whick look great when made into a wing etc.
Only way to go. Never paid for corflute yet and have made many flying things
Started with Spad designs, then foamy jets but made with corflute, then my own designed pusher jets. lots of fun with minimal expense. And they CAN handle a crash and get back up and fly. Cheapest way to get airborn
Aug 13, 2012, 05:06 AM
Corflute Codger
flymess's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb
Here in the USA when they are gearing up for elections, most of the candidates put out lots of political signs asking you to vote for them. So usually you can grab these signs right after the election for free. Most of the time they only paint on one side, so you can fold the painted part on the inside too. The big 4x8 foot size signs are great to grab this way.
But I don't know if they do that in your country or not.
Earl, we don't have so much hype over here at election time so not so many signs, but we can still get free signs from the local bottle shop. Especially if you're a regular customer (if you know what I mean)
Aug 16, 2012, 12:54 AM
David Drowns
Mig Man's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb
Here in the USA when they are gearing up for elections, most of the candidates put out lots of political signs asking you to vote for them. So usually you can grab these signs right after the election for free. Most of the time they only paint on one side, so you can fold the painted part on the inside too. The big 4x8 foot size signs are great to grab this way.
But I don't know if they do that in your country or not.
Be sure to scrape through the paint on the gluing surfaces or it will pop apart. The paint does not bond well enough to hold it together.
(Guess you can figure out how I know. )
Aug 17, 2012, 10:29 PM
Registered User
earlwb's Avatar
Yeah that is true. I usually don't take chances with just glue alone. I'll use staples or even nylon twine and stitch it together too, just to be sure.

But it would be nice to know what the glue was that the Airplane Factory used to glue together the wings and tails on their Combat Airmadillos. My planes are like 20 years old now and the glue is still holding up just fine.
Aug 18, 2012, 01:48 PM
David Drowns
Mig Man's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb
Yeah that is true. I usually don't take chances with just glue alone. I'll use staples or even nylon twine and stitch it together too, just to be sure.

But it would be nice to know what the glue was that the Airplane Factory used to glue together the wings and tails on their Combat Airmadillos. My planes are like 20 years old now and the glue is still holding up just fine.
?? I'll have to look into that. I found their link.

(e-mail sent)

(e-mail returned, inactive account)
Last edited by Mig Man; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:03 PM.
Aug 18, 2012, 08:02 PM
Registered User
earlwb's Avatar
Yeah, unfortunately, their factory was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina several years ago. They never rebuilt it or started it back up afterwards. The website seems to still linger as a historical kind of thing though.
Feb 21, 2015, 04:54 AM
Registered User
I got a real good deal from a corflute importer from Smithfield, Sydney... they stock a range of sizes in 5mm and 2.5mm .. i brought some 2.5mm 1830mm x 1220mm sheets for only $6.50+GST ..my friend went there last week and brought some 2440mm x 1220mm white 5mm paid $15.00+... .. great people to deal with.. www.polystick.com.au..think the company is called L&N GROUP.... they will quote on delivery also.. but obviously best to buy a few sheets to make it worthwhile.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is anyone flying HLG/DLG in Sydney Australia moocowfish Hand Launch 17 May 23, 2016 05:54 PM
Alert X-Twin Gen 2 spotted in Sydney, Australia charlelombos Micro Ready-to-Fly 18 Dec 18, 2006 07:25 AM
Need Help With Zagi 400X In Sydney Australia Yellow_Fuzzy_Du Electric Plane Talk 0 Dec 16, 2003 08:22 PM
WHere to fly in Sydney (australia) YZYgold Electric Plane Talk 0 Dec 02, 2003 08:23 AM
Need help from someone in Sydney, Australia rcbrust Parkflyers 1 Jul 06, 2003 11:30 AM