May 21, 2019, 02:55 AM
Thread OP
Video Link

Destruction cup with foamies

Hey there! We are a small bunch of friends and we organize once a year a competition with a few other rc clubs where we go in teams through challenges to earn points and win.

We made a video of it, I hope it makes you guys smile

https://amodeldo.blogspot.com/2018/0...-la-video.html
May 21, 2019, 03:31 PM
Win some lose some
Ok, that's got to be among the most beautiful fields in the world, if not the most beautiful flying field in the world. I was focusing more on the scenery than the airplanes.
May 22, 2019, 03:08 PM
All generalizations are bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder
Ok, that's got to be among the most beautiful fields in the world, if not the most beautiful flying field in the world. I was focusing more on the scenery than the airplanes.
No kidding! That looks better than a lot of the flight simulator fields!

That looked lie a chaotic good time - I bet the hobby stores are happy to have you guys, given all that carnage...
May 25, 2019, 08:05 AM
Thread OP
Thx guys! Yeah we love that field, windy but that is just more fun. I guess it is unusual to have mountains and wind turbines in the landscape

Usually we use old planes or build some for that event. Some have been using the same planes for a few years in a row now. They just use those for that event haha
May 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
Way cool, man. I wanna fly with you guys!

Quick Reply