This thread is privately moderated by bbbowers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 20, 2019, 07:36 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
$420.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Mint Upgraded Kyosho Lazer ZX 6.6 + Massive parts lot ***Just add rx/tx and RACE!***

Trade Pending!!!!

I got this thinking I was going to be racing. However, I don't see this happening so I would rather it go to a good home then sit in my shop.

Now I'm including a gens ace 4600mah shortie batties as well! Ran once and is in like new condition!

All you need to race is a Tx, and Rx. This buggy has light use and was well taken care of. It is in excellent condition. Everything about this buggy is top notch and would make an awesome racer from the start. You pretty much have any spare part you can imagine as well as countless upgrades.

It comes with everything in the photos including esc/servo/motor/bodies/spare parts/parts container/ and even a spare chassis! This truly is a one stop shop and will serve someone well. No need to run to the hobby shop when you break a part for a while

If you have questions ask away. Thanks!

Might be willing to knock some $$$ off if you have a nice 4s battery to trade.
Last edited by bbbowers; May 28, 2019 at 09:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2019, 06:44 PM
Thread OP
PMs replied to. Still up for grabs.
May 26, 2019, 01:02 PM
Thread OP
Still available! Make an offer if you want it as a roller.

Quick Reply