May 22, 2019, 11:43 PM
that's gonna hurt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin
Liberalism is a psychological disease, they are miserable and, they want everyone else to be just as miserable as they are.
And all conservatives are uneducated racist bigots - just wanted to give equal time to all the stereotypes.
May 23, 2019, 12:38 AM
Equinsu Ocha
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewis01
And all conservatives are uneducated racist bigots - just wanted to give equal time to all the stereotypes.

The research says otherwise.
Quote:

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

“The interpretation of the coding of the political attitude items in the descriptive and preliminary analyses portion of the manuscript was exactly reversed,” the journal said in the startling correction.

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

May 23, 2019, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Liberalism is a psychological disease, they are miserable and, they want everyone else to be just as miserable as they are.
What you describe is the day to day lives of bitter old people with scowls on their faces as they reflect back on an unfulfilled and lonely life; not the progressive movement of the left.
May 23, 2019, 05:18 AM
"Misery loves company"
May 23, 2019, 11:17 AM
Equinsu Ocha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
What you describe is the day to day lives of bitter old people with scowls on their faces as they reflect back on an unfulfilled and lonely life; not the progressive movement of the left.

Projecting? I disagree completely, most conservative old people are not bitter, they are playing golf everyday and laughing at the millennials and liberals.
May 23, 2019, 11:26 AM
Now the lunatic remainers are milk shaking old British veterans...classy these liberal remainer sellouts are...doesn't surprise me though after seeing the total lack of respect for what these men did right here on this forum by ..you guessed it...liberal remainers...go figure...

https://www.infowars.com/disgrace-le...-army-veteran/
May 23, 2019, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Projecting? I disagree completely, most conservative old people are not bitter, they are playing golf everyday and laughing at the millennials and liberals.
That’s not my personal experience; in my every day life or in here.
May 23, 2019, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
..doesn't surprise me though after seeing the total lack of respect for what these men did right here on this forum by ..you guessed it...liberal remainers...go figure...
Interesting
Which "liberal remainers" would they be?
May 23, 2019, 11:35 AM
Quote:

So, what happened?
May 23, 2019, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didactylos4
Interesting
Which "liberal remainers" would they be?
They know who they are....not you..

Wait..what's happening here? I thought o'l Nigel couldn't raise a pimple on a fat man's arse anymore...what's happening ?

https://www.infowars.com/lord-monckt...-uk-elections/
May 23, 2019, 11:49 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Let's see this milkshake chucking coward do it to someone not surrounded by cameras and people.
May 23, 2019, 12:00 PM
You fellas better get those things checked out with a quickness.....looks nasty..
May 23, 2019, 01:04 PM
Old Timer
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewis01
By uneducated you mean not brainwashed
May 23, 2019, 01:54 PM
:d:d:d
May 23, 2019, 01:55 PM
:d :d :d

Quick Reply