May 22, 2019, 02:05 PM
I miss looking at the Top Flite, Great Planes, Sterling, House of Balsa, Midwest, and the other model airplane kits and thinking about which one to build next. A set of plans just doesn't do it for me. Remember when there were fiberglass fuselage kits like the Great Planes Cap 21?
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2019, 07:29 PM
Balsa breaks better
Returning soon:

http://www.skybench.com/index.html?h....com/home.html

Joe
May 22, 2019, 11:33 PM
I have been selling some of the old Royal kits and recently sold several top flite kits, is there any kit or aircraft you have in mind, I have a pica kit , I believe the Cessna 182, I have the Royal 337 on ebay currently, and believe I have an old European Super cub, and also a Kyosho Ag-wagon, 1/8th scale, making room in the shop, have too many projects going, thinning out the fleet.
May 23, 2019, 04:19 PM
Thread OP
I ended up purchasing a Cessna 980mm wingspan kit from banggood for $41 for now. The instructions are horrible on those kits, but the builds are nice and good flying. I've built a few of the Dancing Wing kits now, so experience in reading how they do the instructions (or lack there of)
May 23, 2019, 06:19 PM
Great good price too.
Hope post photos as you build

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlyer14
I ended up purchasing a Cessna 980mm wingspan kit from banggood for $41 for now. The instructions are horrible on those kits, but the builds are nice and good flying. I've built a few of the Dancing Wing kits now, so experience in reading how they do the instructions (or lack there of)
May 23, 2019, 07:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithdoor
Great good price too.
Hope post photos as you build

Dave

That sounds good. I'll start another thread for the build, as this one is for where to purchase balsa kits.

Quick Reply