May 19, 2019, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
Poor Shung. It seems the Swiss are trending towards more cowbell and less cowboy.
Where is Shung, he used to say Swiss wanted to keep their weapons and leave their agreements with the EU instead of backing of their gun ownership laws. He must be furious.
May 19, 2019, 12:37 PM
//////////
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitounet
Where is Shung, he used to say Swiss wanted to keep their weapons and would give a finger to the EU.
He was 'deactivated' last year!
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=503901
May 19, 2019, 12:40 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
Having family links in Switzerland............................from ear to ear!
Are all your Swiss relatives hiding under the stairs, frightened that the EU will get them??
May 19, 2019, 12:48 PM
No Country for Snowflake Men
Quote:
Where is Shung, he used to say Swiss wanted to keep their weapons and leave their agreements with the EU instead of backing of their gun ownership laws. He must be furious.
From the looks of it, he's living quite comfortably and rent free in your head, and the heads of a few others.
May 19, 2019, 12:49 PM
Sloping off....
Looks like they had to choose between being in the Shungen area or being in the Schengen area.....
May 19, 2019, 12:50 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer
Looks like they had to choose between being in the Shungen area or being in the Schengen area.....
OK, that's clever!
May 19, 2019, 12:52 PM
One more flight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
At least in Switzerland the mob will decide, unlike the USA where they seem proud to be ruled by corrupt Politian's and corporations.
Truly an ignorant statement.
May 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
//////////
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
OK, that's clever!
Very good one indeed
May 19, 2019, 01:24 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
Quote:
Got one too many warnings and was banned.
May 19, 2019, 01:40 PM
In a widow with Grumpy cat.
Who cares what the Swiss do... If they all stuck their heads in toilets to satisfy the EU I guess all the libs would join in for the sake of solidarity.

The EU is on it's way out, mark my words. It's about as stylish to be in as being afflicted with the plague.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
May 19, 2019, 01:45 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Are all your Swiss relatives hiding under the stairs, frightened that the EU will get them??
No, they can finally come out from hiding under the stair now that law abiding gun owners have had their firearms banned. I'm sure radical islamist see this vote as a major blow to their plans .
May 19, 2019, 01:57 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
No, they can finally come out from hiding under the stair now that law abiding gun owners have had their firearms banned. I'm sure radical islamist see this vote as a major blow to their plans .
All those Swiss 'radical islamists' armed only with .... cowbells!
May 19, 2019, 02:01 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
I guess that's what the EU thinks, since these gun restrictions were in direct response to, and intended to prevent, an Islamist terror attack.
May 19, 2019, 02:04 PM
//////////
Thread OP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
Quote:
As long as they don't ban fondue forks.....................we are fine
May 19, 2019, 02:11 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
As long as they don't ban fondue forks.....................we are fine
Guess they are fond of their.... fondue.....

(I like a good fondue ..... when I can get one!! )

Quick Reply