May 24, 2019, 04:46 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E
Well, it was you that took it off on a tangent and Norman and that other fella that was complaining so....

The right has no responsibility for you trying to derail a thread.
Does this mean you will be redressing Pitounet and madsci, n00b-E?
May 24, 2019, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
Does this mean you will be redressing Pitounet and madsci, n00b-E?
Why would I? After all, and as I've already stated, everything after the derail attempt in post #2 is fair game and I don't recall either of them complaining about the thread getting derailed.
May 24, 2019, 08:19 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E
Why would I? After all, and as I've already stated, everything after the derail attempt in post #2 is fair game and I don't recall either of them complaining about the thread getting derailed.
Heh-heh-heh..
May 25, 2019, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
I'm sure the residents of the Ghetto appreciate your distinction.
I'm sure the residents of the Ghetto would have welcome your attempt to use their massacre in you pro weapon rhetoric.
May 25, 2019, 10:35 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitounet
I'm sure the residents of the Ghetto would have welcome your attempt to use their massacre in you pro weapon rhetoric.
Why? They like their guns in the ghetto, and most of them are illegally possessed, so fewer laws would be welcome by them.
May 25, 2019, 10:37 AM
Figure Nine Champ
We're talking about the Warsaw Ghetto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto
May 25, 2019, 10:43 AM
Suspended Account
Same-same. In Warsaw, the Jews were just as illegal as the guns were.
May 25, 2019, 11:27 AM
Thread OP

You seems to agree with Hans Frank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
Same-same. In Warsaw, the Jews were just as illegal as the guns were.
Jewish Polish citizen in Poland were 'illegals'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Frank
May 25, 2019, 02:09 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
Jewish Polish citizen in Poland were 'illegals'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Frank
Not exactly, but since you mention the parallel..... maybe there is more than one way to skin that cat.

Quick Reply