This thread is privately moderated by Indy Grandpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 19, 2019, 07:40 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Indy Grandpa
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

NEW-2 meter Radian, radio, SET UP literally RTF, plus many extras

This 2 meter RADIAN, the Radio, 2- 1300 Venom Lipos, and many extras, are all NEW and IS LITERATELY RTF!
This "Hanger Queen" is STILL as NEW and has NEVER been FLOWN. Only use was for bench set-up.
I also have most all of the instruction pamphlets for the accessories for those relatively new to RC Flying

I have had building and flying experience of 18 years and this Radian is completely set up and RTF.
If purchased, be sure to recheck/or change preference, but I am 99% sure you will be satisfied with this Radian.
It is worth a call or email to me to find out "WHY" this has never been flown. Never Ever!
Indy Grandpa, AKA Bob 317-371-5621

P.S. Don't miss the word doc. attached. It describes extras and more.
If you can't open word doc. ..... I can convert and email a PDF file.
Last edited by Indy Grandpa; May 20, 2019 at 08:13 AM. Reason: I wanted to change the title wording (forgot NEW)
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2019, 10:51 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Grandpa
This 2 meter RADIAN, the Radio, 2- 1300 Venom Lipos, and many extras, are all NEW and IS LITERATELY RTF!
Is this the original 2 meter Radian, not the Radian Pro with flaps and ailerons? Coming originally with 4 channel radio seems to indicate it is. The color scheme is not the green/blue I'm used to on the original Radian.

I am interested if it is the original Radian, as it's a great plane to start beginners on and actually thermals pretty well. I live in St. Louis Missouri, which is close enough to make a trip to pick it up.

Bill
May 21, 2019, 06:55 AM
Indy Grandpa
Thread OP
Hello Bill,
St. Louis, south county was our home town till 1973.
About this Radian ....... Yes....... it is the original which was on the market @ Horz. Hobby in the spring of 2018. I rejoined a my club and by the time flying weather arrived, "Health Wise", I realized I might have jumped too soon getting back to RC again. (I am 78 and being mobile is a problem-limits of action because of knees and legs/feet). This Radian has been hanging in my man-cave for over a year now.
This would be an awesome for a beginner or anyone wanting a relaxed flyer. I was a very picky builder back a decade ago......... and some thought and extra touches went into this Radian.
I really missed flying and I made an "instinct based" decision to get on the sticks again.
Thanks for your consideration,
Bob
PS I painted wing tips, and removed SOME of the decals. In 2018 there was orange model ... (green too? not sure).
So the extra wing tip color, and strips added to fuse top and bottom might have cause some questions.
May 21, 2019, 10:29 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Grandpa
I painted wing tips, and removed SOME of the decals. In 2018 there was orange model ... (green too? not sure).
So the extra wing tip color, and strips added to fuse top and bottom might have cause some questions.
Since it's the original 2m, yes, I'd like to buy it.

I think at the beginning and for most of its run the Radian had a blue and green color scheme. I guess towards the end they switched to orange. It's too bad this version of the Radian was replaced with the one with lights. Extra weight is not what a sailplane needs.

PM me with desired payment method and info such as email address to be used for payment.

Then we'll work out a day that I can make the round trip to Indy to pick up the Radian, transmitter, etc. If it turns out to be a nice day we could get to a field and let you see it fly.

Bill
Last edited by Bill Coalson; May 21, 2019 at 10:34 PM.
May 22, 2019, 04:14 AM
Indy Grandpa
Thread OP
Thanks a bunch Bill. I have sent you a PM.
Bob

Quick Reply