May 18, 2019, 04:45 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Cleanflight connection error

So I started a project over a year ago probably 2 years spent a month or so building a Martian frame with spracing f3 deluxe flight controller using a couple videos as guides but it went well an got it to fly for all of 1 min before crashing in my driveway SMH took it apart an had to replace some stuff that's where nothing worked as before so I put it up got busy traveling for work but now have time to spare so I pulled it back out but this time I'm using a different laptop an everything is way updated so it wouldn't connect once again went thru the steps of getting the old version of cleanflight to get it to connect which did eventually but one motor wouldn't spin so messed the solder joints still connected afterward but that motor still didn't spin that was a week ago this weekend it won't connect at all jus shows error messages fails to connect searched and searched tried several things but still nothing I'm still learning an most likely don't Know easy basic things that I should know I just need to be pointed in the right direction I will provide answers an any questions to help assist me I'm really itching to get this in the air guys
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply