May 24, 2019, 06:39 AM
used to build now i fly
anyone in uk take delivery of one of these yet.......gaspar made it sound as if the first batch was shipping in the eu area now and usa will be a month behind..

just checking for real world feedback from buyers
to remove ads between posts
May 24, 2019, 12:23 PM
I don't think the first batch is due out till mid June. Might be another month or so before there is any flying reports.
May 24, 2019, 01:18 PM
Next week the first engines will begin to ship.

Gaspar
May 24, 2019, 01:22 PM
Wheels make the world go-round
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaspar
Next week the first engines will begin to ship.

Gaspar
The engine looks great Gaspar. The specs. look awesome as it is small, light, powerful, affordable, and feature packed. We're looking forward to seeing how it performs first hand.
May 24, 2019, 02:16 PM
used to build now i fly
thanks for building this engine for us..

im on top of the list for one here in the states when they arrive
May 25, 2019, 12:36 AM
First batch will be to people around the factory for to help quickly respond to anything that may have been missed and rapid software update if needed. I will let everyone the list know a little head of the ship time to start payment process. If anyone has any questions here in the US feel free to drop me a line.
May 25, 2019, 06:44 AM
used to build now i fly
and thanks bean for taking on the line to support the usa flyers we need more guys to step up and do this in order to keep the hobby fun and not tied up in shipping back and forth for service and sales... cant wait to see the release of the updated jr radio line next..

people forget how much things have grown in this hobby in a short time. it is due to those few willing to handle usa sales for items that often dont offer a large margin for profit to them.
May 26, 2019, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsefeet
thanks for building this engine for us..

im on top of the list for one here in the states when they arrive
What are you thinking of putting the engine in?
May 26, 2019, 06:04 PM
used to build now i fly
sebart mb339 mini
May 28, 2019, 06:58 PM
Thread OP
First engines already shipping out to customers in EU & soon to the other side of the pond For anyone building with their new X45 please check out the new facebook group "Xicoy Turbines Club". Show off your jet builds and share info about it to others seeking to build also.
Jun 04, 2019, 07:54 PM
used to build now i fly
hate to sound anxious but i was informed im number one on the usa list to get the first one here. im sure there will be many others getting them at the same time around first of july but i have never been first in line with any rc product... fingers crossed it is all i hope it will be when it arrives.
Jun 04, 2019, 08:05 PM
Ha-ha, me too. Several friends and I are also high up on the list to buy 1-2 of these and try it out.
Jun 04, 2019, 08:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by henke
This is great news!! I hope this time it works out well with everything and the little engine sees the light I'm surprised Jetcat has nothing to compare by far now.... They need to up the P20 to a P50.

This is a great size of engine which is perfect for many of the 90mm EDF planes. The price point is also good, but remember the list price is what we call export price in Europe.

I will try to update my comparison charts soon too.

With 45N of power it makes sense to get the 46mm tube you guys are so fond of using with the K30....
Are you getting one?
Jun 04, 2019, 08:52 PM
Doom, you have to be excited about this . I hope you get one of the first.
Jun 05, 2019, 12:08 AM
Contacting European customers now.

Quick Reply