digitalWrite(med, HIGH);

if (duration > 1700 && duration <1900)

digitalWrite(high, LOW);

else

digitalWrite(high, HIGH);

}
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2019, 07:29 AM
OpenAVRc Team has developped a feature named X-Any that convert one Channel to 8 or 16 or 32 or 64 on/off switchs.
For that, we use a pcf8574 or pcf8575 on the Tx that convert 8 or 16 switchs and send a command to the rx over a specific channel.
See our doc.
https://github.com/Ingwie/OpenAVRc_D...ser_manual.pdf
May 22, 2019, 08:04 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrotm777
OpenAVRc Team has developped a feature named X-Any that convert one Channel to 8 or 16 or 32 or 64 on/off switchs.
For that, we use a pcf8574 or pcf8575 on the Tx that convert 8 or 16 switchs and send a command to the rx over a specific channel.
See our doc.
https://github.com/Ingwie/OpenAVRc_D...ser_manual.pdf
This is full build? you cant buy the unit pre made?

Using the Nano I have changed the code heaps now and I can also control servos from one channel
May 23, 2019, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coopznz

Using the Nano I have changed the code heaps now and I can also control servos from one channel
This feature is running only with an OpenAVRc TX. All is open source (not the ms8 firmware but we give a hex file ).
Gerber are ready to use.
May 23, 2019, 08:01 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrotm777
This feature is running only with an OpenAVRc TX. All is open source (not the ms8 firmware but we give a hex file ).
Gerber are ready to use.
No good to me running FrSky
May 24, 2019, 06:10 AM
Quote:
No good to me running FrSky
Why ? OpenAvrc accept also the Frsky-D, Frsky-X and Frsky-V in ppm (externals modules) or spi modes (our internals modules).
And X-Any is running with all these modes.
May 24, 2019, 06:14 PM
Entropy is happening!
Quote:

Good project Coop, you have got me interested.
I tried without success to set up a logical switch in OpenTx 2.2.2 so that I could both drive the throttle servo and operate an engine cut (kill) switch from the same channel.
Martin describes how to do it at page 33, Section #9 on page 33 here: https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=45&t=8724

However, I was totally unable to replicate his success, documented here: https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewt...?f=101&t=11921

So I am interested in further details of you arduino project. Are you prepared to share the code?
If so, I would like it.

The current model I am finishing, a tug plane, has now been fitted out with a workaround of the problem of running out of servos. I have reversed one of the flap servos and now drive them both from the one signal (one channel).
This liberated one channel to operate the engine cut switch.

However, I am still interested in the original challenge; how to achieve the two functions on the one Channel, as you have done.
Thanks for the thread.

Jim.
May 24, 2019, 08:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.Thompson
Good project Coop, you have got me interested.
I tried without success to set up a logical switch in OpenTx 2.2.2 so that I could both drive the throttle servo and operate an engine cut (kill) switch from the same channel.
Martin describes how to do it at page 33, Section #9 on page 33 here: https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=45&t=8724

However, I was totally unable to replicate his success, documented here: https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewt...?f=101&t=11921

So I am interested in further details of you arduino project. Are you prepared to share the code?
If so, I would like it.

The current model I am finishing, a tug plane, has now been fitted out with a workaround of the problem of running out of servos. I have reversed one of the flap servos and now drive them both from the one signal (one channel).
This liberated one channel to operate the engine cut switch.

However, I am still interested in the original challenge; how to achieve the two functions on the one Channel, as you have done.
Thanks for the thread.

Jim.
Hi Jim

I am currently at work for two weeks (Karratha) so will be able to help when I am home

Code has now changed again where I can now control a servo plus switchable outputs too, all on a Nano board
May 24, 2019, 09:44 PM
Entropy is happening!
Quote:
Hi Jim

I am currently at work for two weeks (Karratha) so will be able to help when I am home

Code has now changed again where I can now control a servo plus switchable outputs too, all on a Nano board
Excellent!
No hurry for me, as this is only for any future projects.

Quick Reply