This thread is privately moderated by Screamin' Eagle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 17, 2019, 03:09 PM
Trader Rating: 168
I can quit anytime, I swear!
Thread OP
$249.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Aeromod Passaj - Molded Flying Wing

This plane doesn't get flown nearly enough, so it's time to pass it along. This is a very hard to find flying wing made by Aeromod. It is unique in that it's bagged over white foam and fully packable. It disassembles into two pieces, the winglets come off, and you can stash it easily in a backpack to hike with. The wings are joined with a solid carbon rod. Included are the switchjack and 2 hitec servos. You will need your battery and rx. Linkages are on top to keep them off the ground, but servos are accessed from the bottom. Bottom is all yellow. There's a little dent on top of one wing tip from transport, but otherwise it's very clean.

AUW as I recall is in the low 20 oz range, so it will get lots of flying time. Handles extremely well and is a pleasure to fly.

I can ship this one at buyer's expense.
Last edited by Screamin' Eagle; May 17, 2019 at 04:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2019, 10:23 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Those are way cool and yours is a clean one. I just love Aeromod products too, have had a couple Miraj's and the construction is tough for lame LZs. Good luck with your sale, wish I could swing the expense right now.
May 18, 2019, 10:05 AM
Trader Rating: 168
I can quit anytime, I swear!
Thread OP
Thanks Chris! Mirajs are awesome planes too. Really durable.

This one is sold!

Quick Reply