May 21, 2019, 04:55 PM
That thing almost hit me
Thanks for the offer Joe, I'll let you know.... Pretty sure I'll be yelling "Bad Plane!!" at it quite a bit..... Now that I've thought about it, I'm pretty sure I can make my Taranis yell at it for me.....

slowdescent (0 min 8 sec)
Last edited by Tahoed; May 21, 2019 at 05:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
Joe , my sailplanes all seem to have the same issues as my Westie ( (Winston ) .
" the breed has unlimited independent behavior "
May 21, 2019, 05:45 PM
Balsa breaks better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoed
Thanks for the offer Joe, I'll let you know.... Pretty sure I'll be yelling "Bad Plane!!" at it quite a bit..... Now that I've thought about it, I'm pretty sure I can make my Taranis yell at it for me.....

https://youtu.be/0F8BgJnUk68
I have found that keeping the batteries maintained and the ship clean helps but sometimes they do just as they please.
I have also found that leaving them at home and flying others from the hanger does little good, they all seem to be infected with poor behavior no matter how much love and attention we give with the training.
So to save yourself the trouble, effort and heartache of all that is need my address is . . . ;>)

Keep smiling, keep flying, remember who made a poor choice in their vote to make our sailplanes misbehave and vote for the next one in line next time!!!

Joe
May 21, 2019, 07:17 PM
HAV
HAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetmaven
HAV , That K-13 is a new one on me , real nice .
You anywhere around Lakeland ?
Thank you. The kit was actually gifted to me by a club member. Seems to be an older kit. No info came with it unfortunetely but there is one similar on iCares website. We are west of DAB in DeLand... HAV
May 21, 2019, 07:22 PM
That thing almost hit me
Quote:
Joe , my sailplanes all seem to have the same issues as my Westie ( (Winston ) .
" the breed has unlimited independent behavior "
I don't know what anybody else saw in that picture, but it appears Winston has killed Santa Claus..
May 21, 2019, 07:24 PM
Yes , Winston has terminated Santa .
He's quite proud of himself .
May 21, 2019, 07:35 PM
That thing almost hit me
Well,I ordered a Chihuahua off the internet and this is what showed up. Seems you can't trust the internet for any reliable information these days......
Last edited by Tahoed; May 21, 2019 at 07:50 PM.
May 21, 2019, 08:15 PM
Can he retrieve a chute ?
May 21, 2019, 08:18 PM
That thing almost hit me
Quote:
Can he retrieve a chute ?
Only if he believes it's edible....
May 21, 2019, 08:29 PM
Soak it in gravy for him .
May 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
That thing almost hit me
Quote:
Soak it in gravy for him .
I think if there was a spray that smelled like pizza crust for the chutes I could rent him out.
May 22, 2019, 05:27 PM
I'm in!!!
Ocala, Fl
Thermals are starting to suck your hats off here! Hope you guys get to speck out this weekend!
May 22, 2019, 05:34 PM
More good news from Thermaleer here in Florida , good on you . It may be a bit toasty in Lakeland but that's just fine , I'll be in the wild blue as well . This all too temporary dryer air we're having helps get the thermals cranking .
May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
Agreed , that's a good 398' to me .
You're all good to go !

Quick Reply