May 17, 2019, 01:46 AM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
New Product

JJRC X6 Aircus 5G WIFI FPV Double GPS With 1080P Camera Two-Axis Gimbal Quadcopter

JJRC X6 Aircus 5G WIFI FPV Double GPS With 1080P Wide Angle Camera Two-Axis Self-Stabilizing Gimbal Altitude Mode RC Drone Quadcopter RTF

You Can Preorder it Here: https://ban.ggood.vip/ejx6

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ewU13P]

Description:
Brand name:JJRC
Item name: X6 Aircus
Gyro:2 Axis
Frequency:2.4G
Adjustable angle camera: 120° adjustable camera
Drone battery: 7.6V 3000mAh 25C
Remote battery: 4x "AA" battery(Not included)
Pressure sensor: Height Setting
Control distance : 500m (Free interference and no occlusion)
Wifi image transmission distance: 5G wifi 200-300m (Free interference and no occlusion)
Flight time:About 20-23 mins
Charging time:About 3-5 hours
Charging Method: USB Charging, Blance Charging
Video resolution:1920x1080P
Photo resolution:1920x1080P
Frame rate: 25 fps
Product Size:30x11.5x30cm
Package Size: 25.94x18.47x19.44cm
Product's Weight: 350g (Included Gimbal)
Color: White

Features:
1. Two-axis Self-stabilizing Gimbal: The drone automatically adjusts its camera angle to show the best possible shooting angle.
2. 120° Wide-angle Lens : 1920*1018 High Resolution Images
3. External Camera Supported: Two versions of standard and aerial photography for your selection
4. Mirco USB Charging Cable: Charging the battery anytime anywhere
5. Modular Battery: The modular battery has been designed for easy and quick replacement, creating a chance for you to conduct a long-haul flight
6. Intelligent follow me mode: where you go, the drone follows and films after you.
7. Smart Point of Interest: Just the flight altitude and the radius, the drone will fly itself around the subject.
8. Smooth-running Brushless Motor: Low interference, energy saving, low noise, long life
9. Waypoint Flying: Tap your desired waypoints(up to 30 waypoints ),on the flight map, and the drone will fly itself from waypoint to waypoint.
10. One Key/Low Voltage/Control Loss Return To Home: If emergency situation happens, the auto RTF function would automatically trigger, keep track of the drone and return it back safely.
11. Altitude Hold For Anti-shake Shooting: Ensure the drone camera delivers high qualities by reducing blur from vibration in mid-flight.
12. Out Dual Positioning Mode: The positioning mode feature allows the drone to locate its own position precisely. It can even locate your desired location at a ramp slope by calculating the ramp incline degree.
13. Fly Free With Headless Mode: The headless mode allows you to control the drone's orientation with ease.
14. Different Speed Modes to Switch Between: With high wind resistance capability, just feel to fly it in breezy days and switch the speed whenever you need.

Function:
Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, , LED Light, Headless Mode, GPS One Key Return, One Key RTH, Low Voltage RTH, Control Loss RTH,Follow Me(Once the APP upgraded), Waypoint Flying, Point of Interest, Indoor Altitude Hold,Outdoor Positioning Mode, WiFi FPV
to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2019, 02:04 AM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
Do you think it's competitive at the same price? What will be its competitors?
May 17, 2019, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGKevin
Already started a thread on this one ( https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...s-gimbal-1080p ) but so far not much response on it.

Looks like a nice quad with a decent gimbal and probably will have to compete with quads like the SJRC F11, JJRC X7, ZLRC SG906 Beast and the likes, but also the Spark-wannabees like the JJRC X9 Heron and its cheaper and brushed counterparts like the JJRC H78G. Going to be a very tough market segment as there's already a lot of competition in this cheaper price-bracket. If it flies okay without weird quirks and if the gimbal works like it should, it does look like a nice AP option imo.
Last edited by Pixelpeter; May 17, 2019 at 05:10 AM.
May 17, 2019, 06:11 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Hopefully the GPS functions correctly in this one and not like the X7 and X3
May 17, 2019, 07:33 AM
I like this kwad very much.

Pros I see are the gimbal which should be a must for this kind of drones and the GPS. Letīs see how the camera works.

On the other hand, I see quite a bit low the fpv distance... Having flown the JJRC X9 with 800m fpv distance, 200/300 seems a bit short. Probably this will be the only con on it.
May 17, 2019, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGKevin
At that price it is competing directly with the Fimi A3 and the Zino, and... it is going to be a very difficult competition...
May 17, 2019, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumfear
At that price it is competing directly with the Fimi A3 and the Zino, and... it is going to be a very difficult competition...
At first (a couple of days ago) I saw this quad priced just below $200 which seemed fair to me; now for $260. Not so sure it's worth it. As you said: that's about the same price as the Fimi A3 and the Hubsan Zino which will be hard to beat in this price bracket imo.
May 18, 2019, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
At first (a couple of days ago) I saw this quad priced just below $200 which seemed fair to me; now for $260. Not so sure it's worth it. As you said: that's about the same price as the Fimi A3 and the Hubsan Zino which will be hard to beat in this price bracket imo.
I also saw it bellow 200USD. At that price range it can be one of the best options in case the quality of the drone is as good as it looks.
May 23, 2019, 04:50 AM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
Hello guys! Here is a coupon for you to get it with a lower price.

0d7c3c 30% OFF

US$181.3 €162.46
Jun 26, 2019, 07:18 AM

My review of this JJRC X6 Aircus

Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

JJRC X6 Aircus review. This JJRC X6 Aircus 5G WIFI FPV Double GPS with 1080P Wide Angle Camera on a Two-Axis Self-Stabilizing Gimbal Quadcopter drone review includes unboxing, inspection, features, functions, setup, app, camera, gimbal, fpv range, indoor & outdoor flight tests. I also share an insight to a mod I did to improve the camera stability. Flight action starts at 12:47,…hope you enjoy watching this.

JJRC X6 Aircus review - 1080P Wide Angle Camera & Two Axis Self Stabilizing Gimbal (40 min 42 sec)

Quick Reply