Sep 16, 2019, 12:24 PM
Flyin Acehole
Finally got to Maiden Sunday!!! Love this Beast! A little choppy water for my test but it was still a blast.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2019, 10:42 PM
RELAX. You'll live longer
Running a new boat for the first time always puts a smile on your dial doesn't it.
Sep 17, 2019, 08:29 PM
Thread OP

Miss Geico 36 hits 98mph ALL STOCK w/dasboata test props!

Nice Frank! I got mine out again today after seeing your pic...LOL!

A little glass water tuning session gets me a new PB with some dasboata test props.....Miss Geico 36 ALL STOCK (with dasboata test props) hits 98mph. The good props go on next run.... One more adjustment and she might be right along with the good props! Stay tuned. Thanks to Chris Hoffmann for the Awesome props! Again....

Miss Geico 36 "Jammin" at 98mph ALL stock w/dasboata props (4 min 58 sec)
Last edited by MADRCER; Sep 17, 2019 at 10:11 PM.
Sep 17, 2019, 09:05 PM
Flyin Acehole
Quote:
Originally Posted by 785boats
Running a new boat for the first time always puts a smile on your dial doesn't it.
It sure does!!!!
Sep 17, 2019, 09:08 PM
Flyin Acehole
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADRCER

A little glass water tuning session gets me a new PB with some dasboata test props.....Miss Geico 36 ALL STOCK (with dasboata test props) hits 98mph. The good props go on next run.... One more adjustment and she might be right along with the good props! Stay tuned. Thanks Chris Hoffmann for the Awesome props! Again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ-6PGQBAOU
Happy to inspire you! Hahahhaha awesome run bro!!!! That thing is ripping for sure. Can't believe what you can do with these boats. You have awesome skills at dialing them in. Keep going for that 100mph! I know u got it
Sep 17, 2019, 11:00 PM
Quote:

A little glass water tuning session gets me a new PB with some dasboata test props.....Miss Geico 36 ALL STOCK (with dasboata test props) hits 98mph. The good props go on next run.... One more adjustment and she might be right along with the good props! Stay tuned. Thanks to Chris Hoffmann for the Awesome props! Again....

Good stuff Mad! Thank you for sharing, she was ripping, dang so close to a hundo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumthumbsFRANKIE
Finally got to Maiden Sunday!!! Love this Beast! A little choppy water for my test but it was still a blast.
Gratz Man! I still havenít put mine in the water yet. Got the batt tray reinforced along with the tips and seams coated with epoxy. I havenít been able to find any 2 part pour foam for sale around me. I live in a very remote town. One of these days. Haha
Sep 19, 2019, 12:48 PM

100 mph

Quote:

I know you will be the first one to make the Miss Geico hit 100 mph ������
Awesome job MADRCER
Last edited by royalcasa; Sep 19, 2019 at 04:55 PM.
Sep 19, 2019, 01:09 PM

Miss Geico

My Miss Geico is almost ready. I did an inlay, will add Swoop water lines, Sharpened Balanced stock propellers. I will be running the Geico with 2 5s not looking to Break any records or saw runs. I’ll leave that up to MADRCER I am more for sport and long runs. I would think that with the proper set up she should do around 70 MPH. Trying to buy the revoelectric 5s with the 15% discount but it Won’t let me enter the code (PRCODE FALL15)
Got the revos with the 15% discount the code is FALL15 lol
Last edited by royalcasa; Sep 20, 2019 at 12:52 PM.
Sep 19, 2019, 01:47 PM
RELAX. You'll live longer
Quote:

So close mate.
One more step to the 100mph club.
Sep 19, 2019, 04:22 PM
Mark have you scuffed the running surfaces on your Gieco yet, great job as always.
Sep 19, 2019, 07:40 PM
All

There is a great YouTube video on how to make a DIY RC Boat Bag for V-Hulls and Catamarans and applied to to my newly purchased Miss Geico Zelos 36. Definitely, something to check out as a means of storing and traveling with your boat. I have also added my transmitter, boat stand, as well as various tools.
Sep 20, 2019, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastLI
All

There is a great YouTube video on how to make a DIY RC Boat Bag for V-Hulls and Catamarans and applied to to my newly purchased Miss Geico Zelos 36. Definitely, something to check out as a means of storing and traveling with your boat. I have also added my transmitter, boat stand, as well as various tools.
I like it
Sep 20, 2019, 03:41 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinh50
Mark have you scuffed the running surfaces on your Gieco yet, great job as always.
Thanks Martin! No I haven't as of now. However, If I don't get the results I want to see with the boat untouched then eventually the known mph gainers will start to happen. As of now I haven't even sharpened the rudder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 785boats
So close mate.
One more step to the 100mph club.
Thanks Paul! That would be SWEET wouldn't it. Especially doing it with the STOCK slow spinning 1900kv motors that I'm handicapped with. When I'm done pushing the stock systems limits I've got a couple other motors on the shelf that should put this boat around 110mph possibly still using the stock ESC's
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcasa
I know you will be the first one to make the Miss Geico hit 100 mph ������
Awesome job MADRCER
Thanks Felix! MPH is getting a little harder to obtain in this stage with the slower spinning motors. Also, it never helps when I bring the boat in and have to brush pine needles off of the rudder that I was dragging after a 98mph run..Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumthumbsFRANKIE
Happy to inspire you! Hahahhaha awesome run bro!!!! That thing is ripping for sure. Can't believe what you can do with these boats. You have awesome skills at dialing them in. Keep going for that 100mph! I know u got it
Thanks Frank! Comment well appreciated bro. Miss Geico putting in WORK and maybe even hurtin' some feelings doing it
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZLove
Good stuff Mad! Thank you for sharing, she was ripping, dang so close to a hundo! I haven’t been able to find any 2 part pour foam for sale around me.
Thanks JZ! Glad you liked it. I got you covered Bro. I'll send you a link to the foam and density that I use along with some tips to use it.
Last edited by MADRCER; Sep 20, 2019 at 05:02 PM.
Sep 21, 2019, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastLI
All

Were did you get the bag from and how much was it if you don’t mind me asking
Thanks
Felix

Founds them, got two of them
Last edited by royalcasa; Sep 23, 2019 at 09:43 AM.
Sep 22, 2019, 06:28 PM
Looking into buying this boat. Iím a newb at boats. Is this one good for fast straight line passes only or is it fun to run laps with? I like fast, but itís not the only thing Iím looking for.

Quick Reply