Wow nearing 100.....

Nice work

Sincerely,

Cpt. Hatorade
Aug 19, 2019, 06:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinh50
Getting closer Mark, i'm sure you are not far away & great job.
Regards Martin.
Thanks Martin! Appreciate the comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcasa
Great job, I give you most of the credit because you know how to set up the boats. I am sure the props help to
Thanks Felix! Yes you can't just put props on these boats and expect them to be the fastest thing around for sure....LOL! Comment much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumthumbsFRANKIE
Mad props MR MAD!!!!!!!! Awesome work!
Thanks Frankie! We WON'T roll over and play dead for anyone Bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSPEED
Wow nearing 100.....

Nice work

Sincerely,

Cpt. KOOL-ADE
Thanks PB! BTW I fixed your title above... For the record my boat does NOT have an inlay in it and the hull has NOT had the bottom Blue printed. Only 2 part foam along with epoxy has been brushed on the seams and the battery tray mounts have been reinforced, that's it. See the below video around the 5 min 29 second mark for proof of no inlay. I was going to blueprint the bottom but it was within my tolerance range so I just ran it. This boat don't need an inlay if you set it up properly for your water conditions so it won't flip.

Miss Geico 36 "Haulin' the mail" @ 97.5mph (6 min 6 sec)
Last edited by MADRCER; Aug 19, 2019 at 06:10 PM.
Aug 19, 2019, 09:26 PM
Alright nice....
Aug 26, 2019, 08:50 AM
Flyin Acehole
Any of you gentlemen have a idea of what length Velcro straps I would need to run my 2 6s packs. I have turnigy heavy duty’s at 5000 mah each. They look like the size of a brick lol. I tried to fit my lipos in this weekend and came to realize the straps are to small.
Aug 26, 2019, 06:45 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Any of you gentlemen have a idea of what length Velcro straps I would need to run my 2 6s packs. I have turnigy heavy duty’s at 5000 mah each. They look like the size of a brick lol. I tried to fit my lipos in this weekend and came to realize the straps are to small.
I believe these were 300mm straps used for these packs. https://www.amazon.com/300mm-Rubberi...KZ9TNYQ0RNW81V
Last edited by MADRCER; Sep 04, 2019 at 07:58 PM.
Aug 26, 2019, 07:10 PM
Flyin Acehole
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADRCER
I believe these were 300mm straps used for these packs. https://www.amazon.com/300mm-Rubberi...KZ9TNYQ0RNW81V
Thank you brother!!!!!!
Sep 04, 2019, 05:33 AM
Flyin Acehole
Thread is quite quiet, not many people own this boat? I figured it would have been a big hit. Anyway thanks Mr. Mad for the info on the straps. They fit perfectly!
Sep 04, 2019, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Thread is quite quiet, not many people own this boat? I figured it would have been a big hit. Anyway thanks Mr. Mad for the info on the straps. They fit perfectly!
The boat is out of stock including at Horizon. So I think they are popular. There is one for sale on eBay for $1,999.00 dollars
Sep 04, 2019, 03:06 PM
Flyin Acehole
Quote:
The boat is out of stock including at Horizon. So I think they are popular. There is one for sale on eBay for $1,999.00 dollars
Holy crapola I didn't use mine yet. Time to cash in LOLOLOL
Sep 04, 2019, 03:10 PM
Flyin Acehole
Quote:
They didn't look very hard.....one in stock on OSE.
Sep 04, 2019, 07:40 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
You bet BIG Bro! Yep, It's been dead for sure.....Maybe a video or something rubbed the "H" gang the wrong way causing them keep to themselves.. BTW I did order some new Batteries, hoping to pick up a mph or 3 before the new props go on it.
Last edited by MADRCER; Sep 04, 2019 at 08:05 PM.
Sep 04, 2019, 07:52 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
If I recall a couple weeks ago this boat could be purchased at the DOLLAR GENERAL ....Wonder if the word got out that it CAN be tuned to run around 100mph on the STOCK electronics setup and NOT need a BIG ole' EXOTIC $2,000.00 setup in it to do it?
Last edited by MADRCER; Sep 04, 2019 at 08:02 PM.
Sep 04, 2019, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADRCER
You bet BIG Bro! Yep, It's been dead for sure.....Maybe a video or something rubbed the "H" gang the wrong way causing them keep to themselves.. BTW I did order some new Batteries, hoping to pick up a mph or 3 before the new props go on it.
Did you get the HV batteries ? They are good for a extra 3 to 4 mph. That would get you to about the 100 mph mark based on you last posted video.
Sep 05, 2019, 07:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadaemon
Did you get the HV batteries ? They are good for a extra 3 to 4 mph. That would get you to about the 100 mph mark based on you last posted video.
No HV. But that's good to know that I left 3 to 4mph on the table though.

Quick Reply