May 16, 2019, 03:22 AM
Thread OP
New Product

This $99 Tactic Air Drone equals DJI mavic

Best affordable $99 - 4k camera drone in 2019

The Tactic Air Drone has features like Mavic Pro and is incredibly too cheaply priced, maybe because it's new and not yet popular.

It currently sells for $99, and am really loving every bit of it.

Amazing price, great product for beginner and pro drone pilots.

> Smart Follow Me Mode / Private Photographer

> Dual Camera & Picture-in-Picture Display

> Intelligent Gesture Recognition Control

> Motorized Active 4K Camera

> Modular 20 Min Long Fly Time Battery

> Optical Flow Positioning
And more...

See it here:

https://techmsx.com/intl_2/order.php...drone&net=2198

Sent from my TECNO F3 using Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2019, 05:49 AM
'Equals DJI Mavic'? You're joking, right?
May 16, 2019, 06:52 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
'Equals DJI Mavic'? You're joking, right?
Click the magnifying glass under his avatar, shows all posts...you make the call
May 16, 2019, 07:16 AM
Registered Fanatic
It actually looks like a pretty good drone, especially for that price.

..but it certainly ain't no DJI Mavic killer. Brushed motors?

I'd like to see a review of it. It might make a pretty good starter/learner drone, if it's durable and reliable.
May 16, 2019, 04:30 PM
Looks to be a generic toy grade quad which is sold under a variety of names.
E.G: https://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopt...ml?wid=1433363
May 17, 2019, 10:52 AM
Registered Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanGB
Looks to be a generic toy grade quad which is sold under a variety of names.
E.G: https://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopt...ml?wid=1433363
Yep that looks like it. I was trying to figure out, the description says it has a follow me mode, which would suggest it is GPS equipped, but I don't think it does.. It also apparently has enough smarts to snap a photo when you give it a hand gesture. These are pretty awesome features for a $99 drone!

..it still ain't no Mavic killer thought
May 17, 2019, 01:23 PM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicMan
Yep that looks like it. I was trying to figure out, the description says it has a follow me mode, which would suggest it is GPS equipped, but I don't think it does.. It also apparently has enough smarts to snap a photo when you give it a hand gesture. These are pretty awesome features for a $99 drone!

..it still ain't no Mavic killer thought
Does not have GPS, nor is GPS needed for follow "feature", it uses optical recognition, similar (and I use that term loosely ) to DJI optical tracking They call theirs "Smart Portrait Recognition Follow" It should be a hoot for the price...but yeah a lot of bells and whistles for a brushed motor toy.
May 20, 2019, 02:12 PM
P3P,P4P+,M2P,Spark,Solo,X 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by farcomb
Best affordable $99 - 4k camera drone in 2019

The Tactic Air Drone has features like Mavic Pro and is incredibly too cheaply priced, maybe because it's new and not yet popular.

It currently sells for $99, and am really loving every bit of it.

Amazing price, great product for beginner and pro drone pilots.

> Smart Follow Me Mode / Private Photographer

> Dual Camera & Picture-in-Picture Display

> Intelligent Gesture Recognition Control

> Motorized Active 4K Camera

> Modular 20 Min Long Fly Time Battery

> Optical Flow Positioning
And more...

See it here:

https://techmsx.com/intl_2/order.php...drone&net=2198

If you bought four, at $62 each, they would still be making a nice profit. Or, they wouldn't sell them that way. So, how much is it actually worth? $40? And, someone's going to pay $99 for it? Not me, brother....
May 21, 2019, 01:21 PM
Thread OP
@ mikelberry,

The company is currently running the mouthwatering promos to popularise the drone.
Sure price will be reviewed upwards soonest.

May 21, 2019, 01:23 PM
Thread OP
View video preview of Tactic Air Drone here:

Best $99 Tactic Air Drone matches Dji Mavic Pro (2 min 36 sec)

May 22, 2019, 01:37 AM
Let's see a review!
May 22, 2019, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webvan
Let's see a review!
Yes! Lets see a review by someone who knows drones and doesn't work for that company! I'd volunteer. I have a couple dozen drones and quadcopters. Been flying them for years. I do reviews on Amazon all the time. But, I just don't want to spend the money on this quadcopter. I'm afraid it would be a waste.
May 22, 2019, 07:10 AM
Follow Me is one feature I’ve learned over time to not be something I’d ever want to have a drone do. Without really good obstacle avoidance its just an invitation to total your drone or worse yet hit somebody.

I can’t take a camera drone seriously if it doesn’t have good image stabilization. Refurb Bebop 1 is the best buy for a camera drone. I’ve flown it when it was getting tossed around by the wind and the footage looked like it was attached to a boom.
May 22, 2019, 10:56 AM
20 min from 3.7V 300mAh battery ... lol
May 22, 2019, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa
20 min from 3.7V 300mAh battery ... lol
And a 'motorized camera'. JJRC has that on one of their cheapest, worst built toy quadcopters. Big deal, you can tilt it. Still doesn't help if it's not gimbal stabilized. I still contend that there is no way that this little toy quadcopter is worth $40, let alone $100. And, the only way I will be convinced otherwise is if I see an honest review from an unbiased, experienced quadcopter flyer.

Quick Reply